• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Saudi Tour 2023 (January 30th - February 3rd)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Movistar were at the front at the start of the split, I assume Gurreiro has made it and he's the favourite for the overall I'd say given the situation.

Bahrain were nowhere, the DS's need to have a word given people on here were able to call exactly what was going to happen and when.

Movistar were at the front at the start of the split, I assume Gurreiro has made it and he's the favourite for the overall I'd say given the situation.

Bahrain were nowhere, the DS's need to have a word given people on here were able to call exactly what was going to happen and when.

Apart from Pasqualon Barhain has an incredibly inexperienced team here. This was to be expected.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS