• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Should You Wear Team Kits?

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm in my early 50s,been racing over 35 years and wear whatever I want and certainly don't go getting upset about what others wear.Was at the Ghent 6 a few years ago and BMC were there selling off their team gear at about 75% less than it would have been. I got some real good quality gear though I did draw the line at the aero helmet with the Swiss flag on it as my head is so big.

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't care that much abt what others wear, if anything someone wearing full BMC or full Tinkoff kit can easily be described to someone else as the BMC/Tinkoff kit guy. The only time I would wear full team kit would be to tell my friends who I'm rooting for before a GT through a photo :)

Re:

tomycs said:
I don't care that much abt what others wear, if anything someone wearing full BMC or full Tinkoff kit can easily be described to someone else as the BMC/Tinkoff kit guy. The only time I would wear full team kit would be to tell my friends who I'm rooting for before a GT through a photo :)
I identify people who are wearing full team kit by the name of the best-known rider from that team. Some guy goes past in BMC? - "Hey look guys! It's TJ Van Garderen". Saxo kit - "Hey look! There goes Alberto Contador".

I really don't care. And at least I crack myself up.