• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

So what's the new scandal?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 22, 2010
Visit site
theswordsman said:
I guess you didn't see the other thread yet. Pellizotti will be at training camp with Liquigas next week and plans to ride the Italian Championships and Tour de France

Ah, yes, just seen it. No way he'll ride TdF though.

A

Anonymous

i beleive its just the news that bahati are folding this week and stopping racing.. this hit the press late last night.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
i beleive its just the news that bahati are folding this week and stopping racing.. this hit the press late last night.

I was thinking the same thing.

Hardly earth-shattering. Although since Papp said it's not related to Flandis, it may not be this...

I wish Joe Papp would come in here and tell us if that's it or not.

A

Anonymous

his tweet was about the same time the bahati rumours started hitting the rumoursites. I dont think its anything major, unless ball has been arrested for systematic doping of riders.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
his tweet was about the same time the bahati rumours started hitting the rumoursites. I dont think its anything major, unless ball has been arrested for systematic doping of riders.

Would Papp really claim that as cycling's Nagasaki?

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
The Truth Hurts

Otto Jacome finally spills the beans on the "Iron Shots" :eek:

Monsieur Bordry tearfully admits the 1999 EPO positives were faked :eek:

Elizab reveals Lance is the real father of one of her children ;)

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Seriously. The only thing that could be comparable to the postal implosion that is in the making would be a sacking of the entire Liquigas or Saxobank teams presently. Anything less requires a full apology from those getting us worked up with these proclamations.