• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

So what's up with Heinrich Haussler?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
HIs team might be involved if they think he might have a drinking problem which might affect his riding. Not saying this is the case, but that would be one possibility.

Susan

That's what I am thinking. I really doubt the UCI or ASO would ban him from riding in the Tour. That's way too extreme. What I am most worried about is, depending on the severity of the accident, if legal action would hinder his rehab and preparation forcing Cervelo to replace him. Maybe I didn't phrase it that way :eek:

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Didn't Haussler change the nationality he was registered under last year? Think I remebmer seeing the Aus flag there last tdf.

I know SBS were creaming themselves over it and when he won that stage. :D

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Tuarts said:
Didn't Haussler change the nationality he was registered under last year? Think I remebmer seeing the Aus flag there last tdf.

I know SBS were creaming themselves over it and when he won that stage. :D

I know he wants to compete with at Worlds with Australia. Maybe hhe already switched, but I didn't think it was finalized.