• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Stage 19: Saint-Jean-de-Maurienn - La Toussuire-Les Sybelle

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Stage 19: Saint-Jean-de-Maurienn - La Toussuire-Les Sybe

Hayabusa said:
Much respect to Contador, Valverde and Quintana for waiting. Nibali goes down in my respect, he may be no threat to the yellow but he has taken advantage of the others sportsmanship.
Astana does a great job isolating Froome, and they are not going to attacking after a mechanical? THAT WAS THE POINT!

Re: Re:

perico said:
woodburn said:
Phil with righteous indignation on the Nibali attack. What about when they attacked Nibali when he was caught behind a crash?

Meh like they waited for Contador when he crashed. Nibali was obvious today though.

Everybody attacks others when there is a problem. I'd rather they didn't but signal out Nibali, especially after he lost time to similar situation and isn't a threat to overall.

Re: Stage 19: Saint-Jean-de-Maurienn - La Toussuire-Les Sybe

cineteq said:
Hayabusa said:
Much respect to Contador, Valverde and Quintana for waiting. Nibali goes down in my respect, he may be no threat to the yellow but he has taken advantage of the others sportsmanship.
AStana does a great job isolating Froome, and they are not going to attacking after a mechanical? THAT WAS THE POINT!

Nibali is a better rider than having to rely on another rider having a mechanical to rideaway. That was not the point of their work and you know that....

TRENDING THREADS