• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Steven Kruijswijk

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Re:

burning said:
He's 28, so it is not like this is the final chance of his career, but he needs to get out of that team ASAP. I rewatched it and there was no support from his car for a long time. Seriously, they have literally one job and they are so bad at that.
Amen.

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Sometimes you can ride when you can't walk. It's happened to me more than once, riding is different because you don't have to bear as much weight on the legs.

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
How much time we he lose today? A fractured rib will no doubt affect his breathing, so will be in a lot of pain. Hopefully he will hold onto the podium spot

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Vai Stefano!!

Hopefully he can hold unto a podium spot, though I am doubtful. :(

Today will probably be a terrible and painful ride for him. He's really brave to take it on.

Re:

jaylew said:
Just watched the entire coverage as I had only seen the last ~45k. How on earth was there a 28 man break with no one there for SK? :confused: What the hell were they thinking?

They said that they tried, but all Jumbo's were caught all the time. The break went away on the lower slopes of the Agnel, when the lack of climbing prowess of the team was already being a problem

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Come on, every man and his dog were in that breakaway, and LottoNL just happened to be the big team that missed out? Addy Engels not fessing up to his responsibilities here.

Bram Tankink was woken up early by a really annoying sound. So he walks up, mad, naked to get angry at whoever is making that sound so he can go back to sleep again. He opens the door and sees Steven Kruijswijk on riding on the rollers to try and loosen up already.

TRENDING THREADS