• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Still LivingStrong

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I am under the impression that he was already talking to the feds when the emails were send.

Edit: Actually i'm not quite sure what you are getting at. Nevermind.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
HL2037 said:
I am under the impression that he was already talking to the feds when the emails were send.

Edit: Actually i'm not quite sure what you are getting at. Nevermind.
This is what I am talking about.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ball-could-hold-link-to-armstrong-probe

Former Rock Racing team owner Michael Ball could hold a clue to the direction of the US Food and Drug Administration probe into Lance Armstrong, another twist in this tale of alleged sporting fraud.

It's been revealed that authorities served a warrant on Ball's luxury apartment earlier this year, months before Floyd Landis' allegations of doping practices within the US Postal team emerged.

The NY Daily News reports that Ball was the target of investigators before Landis' email to USA Cycling CEO Steve Johnson became public due to the history of some of his team's riders. Of particular interest to authorities have been Rashaan Bahati and Tyler Hamilton, two men who enjoyed success with the squad.

The pair ended their association with the team in different ways - Bahati fell out of favour with Ball and Hamilton returned a positive doping test then subsequently received an eight-year ban and retired from the sport. Landis was on the list of riders Ball sought to hire, although the partnership never eventuated as financial issues forced the Rock Racing team to downsize before it eventually became defunct.

Landis' revelations of alleged doping practices within the US Postal team emerged during the Amgen Tour of California in May this year, although the Daily News has ascertained through a source close to the investigation that, "Novitzky was looking at Michael Ball long before Floyd met with Novitzky or even with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency."

Earlier this year Landis rode for the Bahati Foundation squad - established by the former Rock Racing rider - before his email to Johnson was published and he was subsequently dismissed from the squad.

Armstrong has strenuously and continuously denied all the allegations, maintaining that he never doped whilst also questioning Landis' credibility, which has formed the backbone of his argument in light of these revelations from his former teammate.

Meanwhile, Bahati has refused to comment on the situation, dealing instead with the troubles of his team - in recent weeks it's been revealed that the sprinter's outfit has ceased to operate, although he claims it's undergoing a "reorganisation".

Hamilton, another former Armstrong teammate, has not spoken publicly about his role in the investigation and will testify to Novitzky, at least one prosecutor, up to 23 grand jurors and a court reporter, according to the Daily News. The details and outcome of his testimony will be kept secret until such time that an indictment is issued.

Apparently they served Ball with a warrant months before Landis's emails surfaced.

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
ultimobici said:
Apparently they served Ball with a warrant months before Landis's emails surfaced.

I get that. But was this the reason that Floyd decided to drop the "false positive" explanation and tell the truth?

HL2037 said:
Also he crashes the yellow Lamborghini of anti cancer:

Lamborghini%20Murcielago%20Tom%20Boonen-3.jpg

Looks as if Andy Schleck sent his mechanic around to sort it out for Tommy Trouble.;)

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
Looks as if Andy Schleck sent his mechanic around to sort it out for Tommy Trouble.;)

No no, it was Cavendish's fault, everybody knows.

Edit: Sorry, will leave this thread now.

WonderLance said:
I think you have this all wrong.

You are the one who is blind and connot see the truth in the world. You live sheltered in a monastry of your hate, and cannot admire beauty and truth while I snort the cocaine of excellence and bang the hooker of awesomeness.

LOL! Best fake fanboy post ever.

Wonder Lance has for a while been my favourite poster. Pretty much since he told acf to continue supporting cuddles because "evens gets picked on".

Then there is the genius behind his "greatest clean performance" signature. the video of the stage where lances "dirtyness" is of most certainty (99 mountain stage when he tested positive)

But im afraid that to those (seemingly many) who didnt know wonderlance was a joker of the 1st magnitude, he might have just given himself away

WonderLance said:

You are the one who is blind and connot see the truth in the world. You live sheltered in a monastry of your hate, and cannot admire beauty and truth while I snort the cocaine of excellence and bang the hooker of awesomeness.

A very lucid, poetical and well written post which is a far cry from his usual,

WonderLance said:
dont make fun from him.

You wong

you no better than me cos you have education and spelling?

You think just cos you can spell and use punctuation you now things about cycling

etc

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
Originally Posted by HL2037
Masturbation is perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of.
Hmmm, a messy subject, and off-topic. Let's stick to whatever it was we were discussing, shall we?

We were discussing masturbation in a thread about Lance worship. I see no drift off topic there!

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
WonderLance said:

I will barf on your Lance and Raise you a Landis

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Neworld said:
Seriously WL, give us the list of what you would need to hear or see in order to believe that LA doped. A hypothetical list would be fine. This should be easy for you to generate.

A response will provide some insight into your perspective on this thread.

NW

Hey everyone pay attention to this poster,they get it. This thread was not ablout everyone making add homonim attaks on my (or Tom Boomen) character but is about discussing why you hateboys still are on you're mad crusade even tho lance still has never failed a drug test and vever will.

In answere to you're question I say that he HAS TO FAIL A TEST, just once. The we will have evidence of doping. You can catch Stalone standing at an airport holding 100 doeses of roids but can you say he doped?

No.

You have to test him, they could be for his mum.

Lance has to fail a test, just like Jan and Rasmousenn did.

I think you should all make more of an effort to get this thread back onto the original topic.

Hey WonderLance, Armstrong's urine was found with traces of EPO.

Cortisone, for which he got a fake "Get Out of Jail Free" card from one of the many unscrupulous doctors that hover around the periphery of pro cycling.

That's two so far. These were enough to have gotten him stripped of his 1999 "Tour of Redemption" title and a two-year ban and we wouldn't be where we are today if justice had been served.

But he was protected by the UCI. That's what he paid them for-hush money for protection and to keep positive tests out of public view.

If these are concepts that seem a bit much for you to understand, don't worry-we have someone on the case who will be able, in due time, to explain it to you better than anyone on this forum-

2r5xaxl.jpg

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Well put "Berzin"...and don't forget the high likelihood about LA's positive in the 2001 TdSuisse.

Also, Mr. WonderLance/Roadhouse although Jan undoubtedly doped he never tested positive. As I sure you are aware 'not testing positive' doesn't prove anything.

NW

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
WonderLance said:
I think you should all make more of an effort to get this thread back onto the original topic.

truth is truth.
Wonderlance must know of the TimeCube 96hrs in one 24hr rotation

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
This thread was not ablout everyone making add homonim attaks on my (or Tom Boomen) character

Attacks on Boonen's character? Certainly not what I intended when I opened up the Tommeke detour (no, not the Lamborghini detour...the coke one). Bottom line: I was just saying that Tom likes to party. Party on, Tom.

Wonder Lance, I appreciate the one nut avatar, but as you may know, I am more partial to the sweet-dudeness of a shirtless Lance, so please reconsider your old avatar. Until then, I leave you all with a quotation and a picture for inspiration:

Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know

motivator7965440.jpg

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Hey cyclingnews.com forum circle jerkers

Lance is still out there Living strong and doing good work for cycling like establishing what will certianly be the next Tdf in America. And raising millions to cure cancer.

Im still here, and the thousands others like me are still here supporting the next generation of clean cyclists such as Levi, horner and Evens.

So my question is what have your years of typing and conspiracy theories really achieved? the guy is still the best tdf ( only race that matters) rider that has ever lived, something that will never be taken away.

Couldnt your energy be best spent on baking a cake, learning advanced PowerPoint or even riding your bike?

Peace Out.

Lance.

Good for you. Still living in denial, still living THE LIE! LieStrong.org.fraud

Apr 19, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Hey ladies.

Still noone can answer my question ha?

Too bussy trying to send me friend requests?

You regect greatness I regect you.

Couldnt your energy be best spent on baking a cake, learning advanced PowerPoint or even riding your bike?

I just baked a cake (my own energy bars), finished my PowerPoint presentation and am gearing up for a nice long ride.

WL I riispect your greatness and admire great bewty...Can you please post another picture of that awesome bike you ride? Please....:D

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
ChrisE said:
Why did you change your avatar? What type of message are you sending to the potential followers by having a nut as your avatar?

You should reconsider your presentation. Image is everything.

To be fair, it is a clean and shiny nut. Polished, you might say.