• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

KBVVHax.png

Fqh8MRfXwAAnF50

The best non-monument race, which should by now be a monument. It's always exciting and hard racing, with lots of gravel and climbing.
Vollering is returning to defend the title. Vos is just fresh from her win in Omloop after beating Kopecky in the sprint. Who will have the upper hand?

Notable mentions: Vollering, Kopecky, Vos, Ludwig, Niewiadoma, Persico, Van Anrooij, Garcia

fJYM0YO.png

Live video stream available on Eurosport/GCN alternative.

YNxcet4.png

Full startlist (not yet final):

rG9zJ0MFPUSRMWZcvT7u_290124-041918.jpg

Last edited:
Tvy5bxNW_400x400.jpg

Fqh8MRfXwAAnF50

The best non-monument race, which should by now be a monument. It's always exciting and hard racing, with lots of gravel and climbing.
Vollering is return to defend the title. Vos is just fresh from her win in Omloop after beating Kopecky in the spring. Who will have the upper hand?

Notable mentions: Vollering, Kopecky, Vos, Ludwig, Niewiadoma, Persico, Van Anrooij, Garcia

fJYM0YO.png

Live video stream available on Eurosport/GCN alternative.

YNxcet4.png

Full startlist (not yet final):

strade-bianche-donne-2024-result-profile-bff8841b9e.jpg

If isn't too much of a request, @Lequack, I'd personally prefer it if you used entirely different thumbnails for the men's and women's races to make it easier to tell them apart.

I'd also like it better if there weren't any PCS/LFR content in the women's threads, but that's obviously for you as OP to decide.

I have to choose 6 out of 9 riders (those whose names are in gray rectangles). Which 6 of these 9 would you reckon are most likely to finish high? This is some of the toughest choices I've ever had to make in a cycling game.
Zrzut-ekranu-2024-02-27-205405.png

I would take the 6 listed above the line. I don't really believe in Rüegg, Wyllie and Kerbaol for this race. Kerbaol is probably the leader of her team, which could give her an advantage, but I'm not convinced she'll be strong enough to get a good result. A Marta Lach breakaway might be Ceratizit's best shot of having someone left in the final.

If it had been possible, which it seems it isn't, I'd probably replace Labous, Bauernfeind and Muzic with other riders.

Reactions: Anderis