• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 518 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Fos

Apr 11, 2024
Visit site
Watching one of Pablo Ordorica's videos, the Movistar marketing guy, I think he commented that Pogi was staying in a hotel in Picos Genil. This is at the foot of the Sierra Nevada, I understand that this is not doing concentration at altitude, right?

He shouldnt wamt the performance nerf of leaving UAE
Totally. He benefited from the domestique work of Del Toro greatly in both TA and Itzulia. The strength in numbers game was also a factor in his one day race success in the early season.

Ambition is a good thing but there needs to be a sensible reality. No point going to a lesser team to be clear number 1 but be isolated whenever it gets down to a group of 15 or fewer.

Reactions: scribers
Totally. He benefited from the domestique work of Del Toro greatly in both TA and Itzulia. The strength in numbers game was also a factor in his one day race success in the early season.

Ambition is a good thing but there needs to be a sensible reality. No point going to a lesser team to be clear number 1 but be isolated whenever it gets down to a group of 15 or fewer.
UAE let Yates chase the podium at the Tour. Thats all Ayuso should need to look at.

View: https://twitter.com/ammattipyoraily/status/1778420796592906278

Tadej who?

Now seriously, it's unbeliavable how almost everybody in the peloton is improving year after year.

It would be very strange if Pogacar didn't improve from last year, when almost everybody is improving. He would be screwed if he didn't improve.
He will not improve but guys like u will soon stop watching cycling coz he will make it boring. I hope no one throws a cap at him🙏