• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 111 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He took part in a fun criterium in Monaco

FFTrpqmXIAA_eNJ

FFTOkPfWYAEYsg2

Reactions: Sandisfan
Kids and their cool clothes

FFi0-hZWUAQDRNY

Loool, I initially though it was some 50+ yo guy and only a fraction of a second later I realized it was Pogacar.

Pep: Hey, we are looking for a winger with infinite stamina and your contract with the sheikhs obliges you to play for City sometimes.
Pog: No problem, I'm available until February and in May. How can one even get tired during such easy workouts?

Loool, I initially though it was some 50+ yo guy and only a fraction of a second later I realized it was Pogacar.

Pep: Hey, we are looking for a winger with infinite stamina and your contract with the sheikhs obliges you to play for City sometimes.
Pog: No problem, I'm available until February and in May. How can one even get tired during such easy workouts?

I thought, "yeah maybe you can have Bernardo Silva as a mountain dom next year as he won't be busy with the Portugal national team".

TRENDING THREADS