• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 148 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Also some bromance

FS8fsirWYAI-CO2

I don't understand kids' talk these days! Buzzfeed - yes, I read Buzzfeed... - are constantly doing "Smash or pass" posts, and to me "smash" means "punching someone really hard in the face!", which is clearly now what's being meant!

Today there was a press conference with Roglič, Polanc and Pogačar for Slovenian media. The last question for Pogačar was when will he ride his first GT. He said the plan is to try next year. Then Roglič pats him twice on his thigh and says jokingly: you better wait for us to finish first.
Everybody starts laughing. It was hilarious :lol:

I've just read this gem. How true Rogla's words turned out to be the following year at the Tour. And it wasn't funny then!

TRENDING THREADS