• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 523 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
That would be strange preparation indeed.

Mind you, I think given his first post back from the ban mou has moved on from talking up pogi to talking up himself ;)

He's not exactly been trying to hide his own greatness previously either. I'm sure both he and Pogačar will be on fire on Sunday, and that UAE then will have no other choice than to let Pogi appear on mou's podcast.

He's not exactly been trying to hide his own greatness previously either. I'm sure both he and Pogačar will be on fire on Sunday, and that UAE then will have no other choice than to let Pogi appear on mou's podcast.
if I could, I would give you a moderator for this cynical-fun provocative post, but also for the recognition of our greatness😉

I've told you enough information about Pogacar these months, now it's Pog's turn to speak at the races, i.e. to continue speaking, just to remind you what happened at Strada and Catalonia, so just relax and take a nice position on the couch. and I haven't heard anything more nebulous than this about Covi since Froome's interview that he hopes for a stage in the 2024 Tour

and finally, was Pog at altitude in Sierra Nevada or maybe he stayed in a hotel in Pinos Genil at 800m above sea level after spending 7 days resting at 2320m after Catalonia? so much about the fact that I lied when I said that Pog wouldn't go to altitude before the Giro😉 and that he went to "Sierra Nevada" to train because of Urska. If you didn't know, Urska cooks for him every day, helps with the lactate test in training, and the people with whom Pog otherwise trains in Monaco as Matthews, Mohoric, Formolo, Wellens were all at the races then and he would been alone in Monaco for those 2 weeks. I remember when I wrote this that the haters were laughing, ask around a bit when you are already looking for every little thing where did Pog spend time training, at 2300 m altitude or at 800 m in Pinos Genil near Granada from 1.4-12.4 after which he returned to Monaco?

and finally, was Pog at altitude in Sierra Nevada or maybe he stayed in a hotel in Pinos Genil at 800m above sea level after spending 7 days resting at 2320m after Catalonia? so much about the fact that I lied when I said that Pog wouldn't go to altitude before the Giro😉 and that he went to "Sierra Nevada" to train because of Urska. If you didn't know, Urska cooks for him every day, helps with the lactate test in training, and the people with whom Pog otherwise trains in Monaco as Matthews, Mohoric, Formolo, Wellens were all at the races then and he would been alone in Monaco for those 2 weeks. I remember when I wrote this that the haters were laughing, ask around a bit when you are already looking for every little thing where did Pog spend time training, at 2300 m altitude or at 800 m in Pinos Genil near Granada from 1.4-12.4 after which he returned to Monaco?
Do you know if he will do altitude camp after the giro before the Tour?

Reactions: Sandisfan
I'm afraid for the peloton in Liège and at the opening of the Giro, you will see the best athlete in the history of sport, no one has ever been at this level, and I sincerely wish for the fisherman to recover and be fit for the tour, so that only then can you see what absolute dominance over the most difficult sport in the world is with all the stars present and after this year there are no more top 6, top 4 and similar nonsense, there will only be the God of cycling and his fellow fans...

I'm ashamed for them how much they don't know, if there are ideal weather conditions for Pog, then it's 10° and raining. no one has ever stayed with him in such conditions, he always killed the race, even when I read statements like this from former pro cyclists Even today, I have to admit that I feel bad for recognized analysts because people mostly swallow the story of these ignorant people, shame....

Reactions: Red Rick
I can't find a single post about Strade by Mou from last year.

He was wrong when he wrote that Pogi wouldn't train at altitude before the Giro.
if training at 800m altitude in Pinos Genil near Granada is altitude training, then I was wrong. Pog spent the first 4-5 days of his vacation after Catalonia at 2320m in the Vincci Hotel, where the UAE base has been for years and where Majka and Grosscharter are currently, as soon as started serious training from 1.4-12.4 Pog didn't see the altitude of the hotel, he was already stationed from a hotel near Granada at 800m above sea level, so my legend, I don't know who was wrong, if you're a serious poster like you claim, then better inform yourself because @mou never talk nonsense but verified facts, 😘...