• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 623 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Thanks. Maybe don't like altitude training.
It's not about like or not altitude training, except if your name is Pedersen. It's about the benefits of the altitude.

There is riders who can't benefit from altitude because they're body doesn't responde well to the effects of the altitude.

That's why not every rider do altitude training camps, or other riders do more time in altitude because they benefit more from the effects of altitude.

Oct 3, 2019
Visit site
The usual pre race BS, on where everybody is supposedly better than Rogla. And on how UAE will take first 8 spots in GC. I guess just like JV did, when they still were a level above the rest.
The messages of how weak vingegaard is seem to primarily be coming from Velo news and American writers who want the Americans on the team to take the lead of the team. I think all being equal atleast Pog doesn’t do as well in the huge mountains as vingegaard although he may be better now than Roglic at climbing although it might be very close. Roglic has crashed so many times we haven’t seen them one on one in the mountains in several years proper.

• Haha
Reactions: Oldermanish
Jun 17, 2024
Visit site
So Pogi won't sue the fan and at the football match in between Slovenia and Denmark he appeared on the big screen saying Kdor ne skače, ni Sloven'c.
No way? Was he really put on the screen during the game or are you joking ? Regarding the camp their on anyone know since their all there besides Politt, is anyone there planning to do the nationals I know Pogacar wont but the rest there? I just guess i wonder how Pogacar and they are planning on staying at altitude.

Reactions: Sandisfan