• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 620 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah, but it's quite normal right? They have been better climbers in the last years than Bernal and Skjlemose.
I think so, however they look incredibly sharp and look more convincing than Roglic and this is kinda of strange to me and a little bit of concern since Yates and Almeida are a lot weaker than Pogacar. If Roglic isn't better than Yates and Almeida in the Tour, this Tour will not have a story unless Vingegaard has a magical recovery.

Reactions: snipeheem
I think so, however they look incredibly sharp and look more convincing than Roglic and this is kinda of strange to me and a little bit of concern since Yates and Almeida are a lot weaker than Pogacar. If Roglic isn't better than Yates and Almeida in the Tour, this Tour will not have a story unless Vingegaard has a magical recovery.
I think they'll be fine. Last year at the Dauphine, Yates was also best of the rest behind Vingegaard and he was fine at the Tour.

He doesn't need a magical recovery. Today stef crass who had a worse injury on the same crash with jonas, finished with gc group of narvaez and bilbao in tour of slovenia. I believe jumbo were playing the kg game with the media. good news for jonas fans🤗

He doesn't need a magical recovery. Today stef crass who had a worse injury on the same crash with jonas, finished with gc group of narvaez and bilbao in tour of slovenia. I believe jumbo were playing the kg game with the media. good news for jonas fans🤗
Just like Pogacar didn't had a worse injury than Vingegaard last year, so he didn't needed a magical recovery.

Just like Pogacar didn't had a worse injury than Vingegaard last year, so he didn't needed a magical recovery.
Mate relax, either way u put it u are going to be witnessing this summer the most stacked gc competition of 21st century being dominated by an alien dropping in the 21st century. Enjoy it cause u are lucky to be part of it🤝

Toby will tell you that someone else did rather well after doing all three GTs.

mhKEB6cyECEXNTFXwSPyNP-1600-80.jpg.webp

Reactions: Sandisfan