• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 635 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I see everyone is really excited about the Galibier stage, it may be just me who dont think huge gaps will happen there, i might be wrong he has defied logic many times before.

But I hope Evenpoel, Roglic, Rodriguez and Vingegaard all stay with Pogacar there. Lets see im ready for summer and le tour and everything else have a blast fellow cyclefans.
Do you remember people complaining about Foscagno? Pogacar destroyed the field there.

How do you know about Vingegaard's condition? Unless you work at Visma, nobody knows the real condition of Vingegaard.
I know the injury he had and how hard the recovery is, on top of the sport that he does and the conditions it requires. Then add in the actual stress of the race. This isn’t like the Vuelta last year coming in undercooked due to enjoying his Tour win. Something will give due to his poor prep and his body won’t be able to compensate for it anymore. Add in we just saw Visma hope Kuss will be better and it not happen. They’ve had a terrible year so far compared to previous precedents and while you may not see the team or sponsors pushing Vinge to compete, I can.

One of us is going to be wrong on our spectrums, or it can be in the middle. But you’ve been saying miracles happen in cycling and that’s what it would take for Vingegaard to be competitive.

Reactions: Miha81 and scribers
I know the injury he had and how hard the recovery is, on top of the sport that he does and the conditions it requires. Then add in the actual stress of the race. This isn’t like the Vuelta last year coming in undercooked due to enjoying his Tour win. Something will give due to his poor prep and his body won’t be able to compensate for it anymore. Add in we just saw Visma hope Kuss will be better and it not happen. They’ve had a terrible year so far compared to previous precedents and while you may not see the team or sponsors pushing Vinge to compete, I can.

One of us is going to be wrong on our spectrums, or it can be in the middle. But you’ve been saying miracles happen in cycling and that’s what it would take for Vingegaard to be competitive.
I was talking about other type of miracles.

Reactions: snipeheem

Ya know....If Jonas had Sepp, a healthy Wout and the other wrecked guys on the squad along with Roglic; someone from JV could give Tadej a good fight.
It won't be Jonas.

Ive seen Pogacar with Ayuso on instagram last two weeks together and now ive read Ayuso might be out with Covid ? Is this fake news or real? Would be bad for Pogacar not only to loose him but more importantly chances he is smitten im thinking about. Anyone know if its just fake news or what?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Ive seen Pogacar with Ayuso on instagram last two weeks together and now ive read Ayuso might be out with Covid ? Is this fake news or real? Would be bad for Pogacar not only to loose him but more importantly chances he is smitten im thinking about. Anyone know if its just fake news or what?
It was fake news. It was a stupid tweet by someone pretending to be Ciro.