• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tadej Pogacar and Mauro Giannetti

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Bollox :)

8 disc wins. Only 6 rim.

The riders currently likely to podium are on rim brakes, and that will be purely to save weight. Two of those teams are using unbranded rims for the same reason.

Do we think those 3 riders wouldnt podium if they used discs? Of course not.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
He won the Tour de l'Avenir, but didn't record a stage win.
He also finished 7th at the WC road race.
Promising, but not exceptional.

bahhaahah yes those results are so unexceptional

I love how so many people online like to frame incredible results in a denigrating light through a lens of absurdly high standards in a matter-of-fact tone as if they’re just being objective.

bahhaahah yes those results are so unexceptional

I love how so many people online like to frame incredible results in a denigrating light through a lens of absurdly high standards in a matter-of-fact tone as if they’re just being objective.
They're not exceptional compared to some of his peers and don't justify becoming the best climber in the world since joining Giannetti's team. If you want to somethin exceptional, look at Bernals first year at U23 or MvdP junior results. I don't even have to mention Evenepoels junior performances.

dd0.png

TRENDING THREADS