• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TDF Stage 20 Longjumeau-Paris Champs-Elysees

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
bobs *** said:
They should have had permission to do it, which is what I was under the impression they had before the circus broke out.

That wasn't my point (canc awareness). Gosh, dude, give your rage a day off.

it's not about rage dude, it's about riding bikes w/o exposing fans to stupid spectacles. lay off.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
This is a sideshow. What an outrage! The rules! Tradition!

Team Lance/RS is the gift that keeps on giving.

EDIT: Popovych will be off the back once again.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
avanti said:
40% chance of rain - could mean some spills.

Could Saxobank use Cancellara to split the field and tow Andy to stage or overall victory? Unlikely but possible. But I'm sure Contador will keep on Schlecks wheel/

give it up

May 15, 2010
Visit site
python said:
it's not about rage dude, it's about riding bikes w/o exposing fans to stupid spectacles. lay off.

God forbid the fans be exposed to stupid spectacles on the side of the road at the tdf! Now THAT is funny. I hope they can get over it. Perhaps group therapy will be provided by lovestring.

TRENDING THREADS