• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1103 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
I emailed and tweeted Velonation.com to ask why the article is now gone, whilst other articles with similar content (about Froome and the Tour, etc) and timing are still visible.

Will let you know if they reply (it's the weekend now).

Hey beliebers, I'm feeling generous cos its PR day so I'll save you bots the effort for if Wiggins wins PR today and make the post for you :)

Doped to the eyeballs with absolutely no proof.

One would think someone from Wiggo's backroom staff at the 2012 TDF would have stepped up by now, since they've pretty much have all been disgraced and have nothing further to lose at this point, and said something about Wiggins.

But all you guys have to go on is a blood profile that looked like Lances when he wasn't even doping and a childish, undying hatred of the MOD look. And as we all know, such blood profile is a clear sign of all manner of organized doping skullduggery and more transfusions than in a WWII battlefield hospital.

It makes me wonder what the UCI scale would look like if it existed in the Armstrong era:rolleyes:

Wiggins is doing us a favor by actually providing some good racing. If some of you can't enjoy it, what pleasure is there in relentlessly repeating the same unproven charges? Some of you are more obsessed with this than those loony TV televangelists.

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
Dear Wiggo said:
I emailed and tweeted Velonation.com to ask why the article is now gone, whilst other articles with similar content (about Froome and the Tour, etc) and timing are still visible.

Will let you know if they reply (it's the weekend now).

The Hitch said:
I don't know what, is the first part of your post to be your interpretation of what happened, or do you claim it to be insider information?

Was this directed at me? If so, I am not following.

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
I don't know what, is the first part of your post to be your interpretation of what happened, or do you claim it to be insider information?
Just my interpretation, plausible or likely, following logically from the quotes. No insider information - "The Clinic regrets any misunderstanding." :D

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Didnt lord Walsh say that sky are clean because they suck at classics? The reason being that its easier to dope there than in grand tours.

Surely this can only mean Wiggins is doping now.

Mellow Velo said:
Says the Contador fangirl.:rolleyes:

Can't stand Wiggins, but I'm not surprised by him getting a top 10.
He's ridden PR before and done OK.
Just shows the need to a little objectivity whilst having a good laugh at his
and Sky's expense.
It was actually a great race, today. Tactically very diverse.

Great post. It was a very interesting race today, and Wiggo's finish was not a surprise.

It is a bit fun to laugh at Sky ... just saying ...

ScienceIsCool said:
I'd say that chasing down Cancellara with 15km to go is substantially better than you suggest.

John Swanson

If you took out everything that happened between bw's last Paris Roubaix, and this one, I would say it was nothing more than a good performance from a guy who's probably devoted much of his road career to getting a top 10 in Roubaix.

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
ScienceIsCool said:
I'd say that chasing down Cancellara with 15km to go is substantially better than you suggest.

John Swanson

Cancellara looked cooked though. I think this performance was far less suspicious than the super lightweight Wiggins of two years ago, who was still putting out huge power.

TRENDING THREADS