• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1417 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:
Nutella mostly offended the fans :p
the riders have a laugh about that
So was Walsh talking out of his *** when he said Lopez eating Nutella at breakfast offended his teammates?

I think so. I never read Walsh book but I guess that´s been written for the UK public who had not a clue about cycling.
so no time wasted about analyzing every word he wrote

pastronef said:
LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:
Nutella mostly offended the fans :p
the riders have a laugh about that
So was Walsh talking out of his *** when he said Lopez eating Nutella at breakfast offended his teammates?

I think so. I never read Walsh book but I guess that´s been written for the UK public who had not a clue about cycling.
so no time wasted about analyzing every word he wrote
:D

May 14, 2010
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
Maxiton said:
My guess: made up out of whole cloth. 100% fiction.
Nooo don't say that :( the yellow butterfly, the coffee drinking amigos, Froome's TT in sand shoes, Contador cheating with chain lube and bike changes, it puts all that in doubt :(

:p What pastronef said.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
Maxiton said:
My guess: made up out of whole cloth. 100% fiction.
Nooo don't say that :( the yellow butterfly, the coffee drinking amigos, Froome's TT in sand shoes, Contador cheating with chain lube and bike changes, it puts all that in doubt :(
you don't talk out of your ass on monday, but not on tuesday.
:)

Re: Sky

Good win from Hayman today. This only picture I could find of him... :rolleyes:

2m5xtmh.jpg

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: ohw?

ebandit said:
thehog said:
Another passport case for these guys? :rolleyes:
how many has there been...........................?

not just for team sky....i thought UCI did not wish to catch anyone......most of all

protected teams

Mark L

No one caught. Case opened is not a positive. Brian needs a new car or something.............

Re:

Irondan said:
Too bad, Henao was riding really well lately.

Oh well, who's next in the Sky stable to kill it in the one week races... G, step on up!

Landa is about to go FR so there's plenty more in the Sky treasure chest of awesome performances.

If Sky get another positive after Heano the UCI will have to suspend them from the ProTour? :rolleyes:

thehog said:
Irondan said:

Oh well, who's next in the Sky stable to kill it in the one week races... G, step on up!

Landa is about to go FR so there's plenty more in the Sky treasure chest of awesome performances.

If Sky get another positive after Heano the UCI will have to suspend them from the ProTour? :rolleyes:
Except Landa can't do an ITT that will win him a big one week stage race.... G, where are u! :p

Re: Sky

JRanton said:
Brian's revenge for Sky not promoting Oli Cookson and forcing him to change teams.

In all seriousness, Sky don't come out of this that badly. After all, they initially flagged up his dodgy results in the first place.

I guess someone will say they got a call from the UCI hotline, and then they flagged the results in the first place.
:p

Irondan said:
thehog said:
Irondan said:

Except Landa can't do an ITT that will win him a big one week stage race.... G, where are u! :p

Don't worry, they'll give Landa the special Dawg ITT juice and he'll be pushing Tony Martin type watts.

This isn't even a UCI 'case' yet, you're all getting prematurely excited. Until CADF experts get the data they need from Henao and Sky and all sit down again to review and agree his BP is still suspicious, it can't turn into a case for the UCI anti-doping panel to answer.
I think now CADF have reviewd the BP, they'll now know the name of the rider who's data they've just reviewed. Given what happened last time after Sky handed data to CADF, there won't be a case, unless the data this time is significantly different.