• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1535 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Brullnux said:
Moscon ffs

Yeah, i'm used to ridiculous performances from sky riders, but this is worse than ever, a guy with the build of a northern classic rider, on the eleventh day of his first GT closing the gap to Nibali in the mountain, that's even more ridiculous than cancellara and voigt during the 2008 tour, didn't think it was possible but they never cease to amaze me...

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

ColonelKidneyBeans said:
Brullnux said:
Moscon ffs

Yeah, i'm used to ridiculous performances from sky riders, but this is worse than ever, a guy with the build of a northern classic rider, on the eleventh day of his first GT closing the gap to Nibali in the mountain, that's even more ridiculous than cancellara and voigt during the 2008 tour, didn't think it was possible but they never cease to amaze me...

It made me think of Hincapie on Courchevel in 2005, except I don't recall Hincapie chasing down and controlling the attacks of multiple GT winners.

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sky

thehog said:
JosephK said:
Just bumping this thread for cheekiness, and for Sky domestiques besting the world time-trial champion in the opening stage of TDF 2017, and for Moscon. Moscon alone is worthy of a bump.

Moscan's 6 weeks off for being racist turned him into a GT rider :confused:

Yeah, thats all part of the plan and completely logical.

Remember DB said recently his new magic trick is turn criticism into success on the road.

He found a way of channeling the fury to fuel performance enhancement.

DB can turn everythig into more marginal gains.

Brailsford is the best ever.

I had it on today while at work and kept on doing a double take when they had just about their entire squad at the front as things went up towards the end. It almost seems like they want to show off that they're cheating. You just can't have that many riders at that level on those hills.

Re: Sky

mrhender said:
thehog said:
JosephK said:
Just bumping this thread for cheekiness, and for Sky domestiques besting the world time-trial champion in the opening stage of TDF 2017, and for Moscon. Moscon alone is worthy of a bump.

Moscan's 6 weeks off for being racist turned him into a GT rider :confused:

Yeah, thats all part of the plan and completely logical.

Remember DB said recently his new magic trick is turn criticism into success on the road.

He found a way of channeling the fury to fuel performance enhancement.

DB can turn everythig into more marginal gains.

Brailsford is the best ever.

Certainly looks that way. Like in 2004 when Landis told Bruyneel they should back off a little because it was looking to easy.

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
It is phenomenal. He talks regular joe bikers and convert them to 400W churning machines. What is the secret?? Its not normal. Same way British cycling from no where started breaking records, we know it wasn't normal.As a sport we have to come together and decide how we can get back to a normal sport, dunno about clean...thats a joke in all sport. I look at the physique of a lot athletes these days and I know artificial induced muscles when i see it.

But Sky is probably not juice alone but some mechanical dope.

Re:

jilbiker said:
It is phenomenal. He talks regular joe bikers and convert them to 400W churning machines. What is the secret?? Its not normal. Same way British cycling from no where started breaking records, we know it wasn't normal.As a sport we have to come together and decide how we can get back to a normal sport, dunno about clean...thats a joke in all sport. I look at the physique of a lot athletes these days and I know artificial induced muscles when i see it.

But Sky is probably not juice alone but some mechanical dope.

yes, Moscon corresponds to that description.
cheers
:rolleyes:

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
From the live report of today's stage:

AG2R La Mondiale riders Alexandre Geniez and Nico Denz were sent home from the Vuelta by their team on the rest day after footage emerged showing them holding onto a team car on Sunday's stage. Today's edition of L'Equipe reports that the video was captured by Team Sky, though the team has declined to comment.

Sky making friends