• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1246 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
bobbins said:
Dave B seems to forget that he;
Hired Leinders
Hired Yates
Hired Julich
Hired De Jongh
Hired Rogers
Had the UCIs one man TUE panel backdate a TUE and rush through Froomes TUE
He also had Hayles go over 50% Hct at BC
Had an athlete pulled from Athens due to reasons currently not widely known
Rumours of 3 missed ooc tests abound too
So what is this all about?
http://t.co/m14zgGv9VL

Selective amnesia must be exacerbated by cortisone use!

More preaching from St. David. Good God, whatever you think about doping, this holier than thou stuff really sticks in my craw.

As did the 'mission best team in cycling' stuff I read earlier. Heart sinks at the prospect of all new 'marginal gains 2.0' to come.

TailWindHome said:
Can you name the year, the rider, the medication the reason for the backdate?

sorry for the delay, dodgy hotel wifi. I can but prefer not to incase it incriminates people close to the team. I've heard it repeated to me by people at BC but I don't know how widely known it really is.

publican knowledge

sam but i chatted with a man down the pub who knew someone who once

rode with a friend of a friend of a team sky rider and they had seen doping

in progress

for £100 i too could have learned those details..............so next week on

pay day............the team sky bubble will be burst

Mark L

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
“Given that where I am right now, that I’m 29 years old, and coming into my best years as a professional cyclist

“I would definitely say that we’re starting with the strongest roster, throughout the team, that we’ve ever had on Team Sky. We have a lot of strength in depth that we can choose from and hopefully that will mean that our Grand Tour teams are the strongest that we’ve had yet.”

looking forward to sky going nuclear this year

ebandit said:
sam but i chatted with a man down the pub who knew someone who once

rode with a friend of a friend of a team sky rider and they had seen doping

in progress

for £100 i too could have learned those details..............so next week on

pay day............the team sky bubble will be burst

Mark L

If the man down the pub worked for sky and gave you a detailed account of how they did it then maybe you would know a bit more than what Sir Dave spouts.

Just relax and re-read your collection of Richard Moore and David Walsh propaganda books and you'll feel all fluffy and happy again like you did when Lance was winning.

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
bobbins said:
Just relax and re-read your collection of Richard Moore and David Walsh propaganda books and you'll feel all fluffy and happy again like you did when Lance was winning.

So. Just to summarise. You have evidence which if shared may convince the currently unconvinced that Sky are actually cheating yet you don't want to give out this information as it may incriminate people close to the team. You do however feel compelled to mock the people from whom you are withholding the evidence as believers of propaganda, while you continue to protect the team and British Cycling

Ok.

No ex employee or rider down the pub will ever spill the beans, because Sky have a mind control drug injected into each new member of staff's skull and means no evidence can ever escape from their mouth until WADA's statute of limitations expires!

Tinkoff hiring ex Sky Jullich, Yates & Rogers, hoping they'll learn the secret BC marginal gain are going to be disappointed. The antidote is stored in a secret location deep inside a Manchester Velodrome vault with a team of SAS soldiers working shifts. Leinders is locked up in that vault, because the antidote is actually stuck up his ****. Brailsford kicked it up there when sacking him and booting him out the Sky bus! I'll post the google link later as evidence, but it's on page 98,05687 and takes a long time to navigate to. It might not be true so hasn't ranked very highly.

veganrob said:
Nobody ever said there was proof. Plenty of evidence however. But you knew that, right.

Or maybe not.

Joachim is still blowing off steam from his carefully planned Laurel account being exposed a few days ago.

No need to get yourself involved in this unpleasant process by doing things like quoting his posts. Best just to leave him to it would be my advice;)

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
The Hitch said:
There is no such thing

You wouldn't believe evidence if we had any, one of the three lines of argument attempted to shore up the known weaknesses in the 'evidence' against Sky. The other two being; doping is different so we can't expect the same evidence and my personal favourite, we didn't have evidence against Lance but we were right about him.

TailWindHome said:
You wouldn't believe evidence if we had any, one of the three lines of argument attempted to shore up the known weaknesses in the 'evidence' against Sky. The other two being; doping is different so we can't expect the same evidence and my personal favourite, we didn't have evidence against Lance but we were right about him.

Which is why you used to use the famous line "Wiggins didn't climb as fast as lance therefore is clean" LOL!

You are good :cool:

TailWindHome said:
You wouldn't believe evidence if we had any, One of the three lines of argument attempted to shore up the known weaknesses in the 'evidence' against Sky. The other two being; doping is different so we can't expect the same evidence and my personal favourite, we didn't have evidence against Lance but we were right about him.

As I pointed out in a post in a few weeks ago to mv that was of course as predicted totally ignored, there are a number of extremely damning incidents which when they are brough up all sky defenders including yourself magically disapear from the forum.

Starting with Bilharzia. It is impossible at the most basic level for Froome to have been cured from Bilharzia prior to the 2011 Vuelta as he claimed only for it to then reappear within his system.

But whenever this is pointed out you just disapear from the forum. Not you nor any other of the Sky defenders (which this week turns out to maybe have been as few as 3 or 4 if not less) have at any point engaged the Bilharzia issue. All just disapear from the forum whenever its brought up.

Same with the weight loss. Whenever someone (a point that has been made not just by us losers here but also by Bassons and Stokes and others) asks how Wiggins and Froome managed to lose all their weight while retaining all their power, coincidentally at the exact same time that Aicar and other weight loss drugs came onto the scene, pooof you disappear again.

Then come back in some other thread and try to claim that there isn't any evidence to convince you lol:)

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
thehog said:
Which is why you used to use the famous line "Wiggins didn't climb as fast as lance therefore is clean" LOL!

You are good :cool:

That's the second time you've posted a deliberate non sequitur in order to bait me.

You used to be better at this.

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
The Hitch said:
As I pointed out in a post in a few weeks ago to mv that was of course as predicted totally ignored, there are a number of extremely damning incidents which when they are brough up all sky defenders including yourself magically disapear from the forum.

Starting with Bilharzia. It is impossible at the most basic level for Froome to have been cured from Bilharzia prior to the 2011 Vuelta as he claimed only for it to then reappear within his system.

But whenever this is pointed out you just disapear from the forum. Not you nor any other of the Sky defenders (which this week turns out to maybe have been as few as 3 or 4 if not less) have at any point engaged the Bilharzia issue. All just disapear from the forum whenever its brought up.

Same with the weight loss. Whenever someone (a point that has been made not just by us losers here but also by Bassons and Stokes and others) asks how Wiggins and Froome managed to lose all their weight while retaining all their power, coincidentally at the exact same time that Aicar and other weight loss drugs came onto the scene, pooof you disappear again.

Then come back in some other thread and try to claim that there isn't any evidence to convince you lol:)

So you aren't interested in the backdated TUE?
Why?

TRENDING THREADS