• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1247 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
TailWindHome said:
It's sad really.

Not at all, you're just deflecting again, as you tend to do all the time.

Except when defending Wiggins :rolleyes:

You really bought into the marginal gains stuff, haven't you? LOL!

TailWindHome said:
His leap in performance has been overstated by those convinced he doped.

We're talking about a rider who has never won a mountain stage of a GT, come to think of it he has never won a road stage of a GT or a one day race of any significance.

His performance levels are not even close to the levels of Armstrong et al

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
thehog said:
Not at all, you're just deflecting again, as you tend to do all the time.

Accept when defending Wiggins :rolleyes:

You really bought into the marginal gains stuff, haven't you? LOL!

So you don't want to discuss the backdated TUE either.
You prefer to deflect to Wiggins while accusing me of deflection

Excellent work.

TailWindHome said:
So you don't want to discuss the backdated TUE either.
You prefer to deflect to Wiggins while accusing me of deflection

Excellent work.

I honestly cannot stop laughing at that post you made.

Yes, we can discuss the backdated TUE, which part would you like to discuss?

Then we can talk about Badzhilla. Or you'll just disappear again...

So, this TUE. What's up?

Sorry to interrupt, but incase you haven't read it…Lends a new meaning to SkyBot...

Brailsford: Sleep patterns and the use of cranial stimulation via magnets are two areas thought to interest him. Any truth in that? “We’ve done pretty well for other cycling teams over the last five years helping them out,” he said, declining to go into further detail.

Wow the hubris of the man though !

TailWindHome said:
Go back and read it yourself.

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showpost.php?p=1624109&postcount=29290

I asked for details on the alleged back dated TUE
You started on about used cars.

Good grief

I did.. Long ago. Bobbins had replied to you but you ignored it and carried on with your normal deflecting and ignoring all the other facts. How do you see at night operating in this manner :rolleyes:

Good grief indeed. You're not very good at this are you? Having a rational discussion on facts.

So shall we talk about Badzhilla now or is it disappearing time?

bobbins said:
sorry for the delay, dodgy hotel wifi. I can but prefer not to incase it incriminates people close to the team. I've heard it repeated to me by people at BC but I don't know how widely known it really is.

the sceptic said:
true, I think only a positive test can convince the true believers like tailwindhome.

There won't be any evidence of actual doping at Sky, because they are too clever and use intelligence to pass all anti-doping controls. They've also built a forcefield around them at races with this mysterious green beacon developed by secret squirrals in Manchester. If you look at the top of the Sky bus at races they say when dimly lit, any vile of EPO can be neutralized to harmless saline solution within 1km of the finish line, even when inside the riders body if they ramp the watts up (slightly brighter green light seen).

I've asked for evidence of Sky being this intelligent here but this doesn't exist in 30,000 posts yet. There's is evidence that there is no evidence of the intelligence however, which is mighty suspicious! I mean you've got to be really intelligent to hide the evidence of being intelligent, so I fear this 5 year old journey will continue well into Brailsford's next 5 year plan to win slightly less races than the other teams easily getting caught because they are stupid and lack intelligence of British Cycling.

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
thehog said:
Bobbins had replied to you but you ignored it

No, in post #29298 I pointed out the irony of withholding information that could change peoples minds while at the same time mocking those from whom the information was being withheld.

But hey. That may be an actual discussion about actual evidence instead of mindless trolling.

#LetBobbinsSpeak

TailWindHome said:
No, in post #29298 I pointed out the irony of withholding information that could change peoples minds while at the same time mocking those from whom the information was being withheld.

But hey. That may be an actual discussion about actual evidence instead of mindless trolling.

#LetBobbinsSpeak

That's a little silly. Bobbins collated a long list of issues at Sky and contrasted that list to Brailsfords most recent comments on BBC.

What you did, was select out one of those issues, ignored what Brailsford had said, which was in blatant contradiction to the manner which he has run his team and carried on about the backdated TUE.

Why? Because it deflected from Brailsford comments and the list a Bobbins put together in full.

We saw all this with the Lance fans. Same old stuff. Although at least the Lance fans fought to the end rather than just disappearing like you do...

So... Badzhilla and Hitches post, up to discussing that? Or no?

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
thehog said:
That's a little silly. Bobbins collated a long list of issues at Sky and contrasted that to Brailsford most recent comments.

What you did, was select out one of those issues, ignored what Brailsford had said, which was in blatant contradiction to the manner which he has run his team and carried on about the backdated TUE.

Why? Because it deflected from Brailsford comments and the list a Bobbins put together in full.

We saw all this with the Lance fans. Same old stuff. Although at least the Lance fans fought to the end rather than just disappearing like you do...

So... Badzhilla and Hitches post, up to discussing that? Or no?

So you're not interested in the allegation of the backdating of a TUE?

I'd also be interested in hearing more about "Had an athlete pulled from Athens due to reasons currently not widely known" and
"Rumours of 3 missed ooc tests abound too" but suspect that I'll get the same answer unfortunately.

Having a rational discussion on facts.

TailWindHome said:
So you're not interested in the allegation of the backdating of a TUE?

Bobbins responded. Not sure why you missed it apart from avoidance. Similarly to the list he put together. You avoid it.

So why don't we discuss the list as a whole and to Brailsford recent comments, you saw those? Or did you avoid that as well?

Talk about botsville, population tailwindhome!

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
thehog said:
Bobbins responded. Not sure why you missed it apart from avoidance. Similarly to the list he put together. You avoid it.

So why don't we discuss the list as a whole and to Brailsford recent comments, you saw those? Or did you avoid that as well?

Talk about botsville, population tailwindhome!

Why don't you want to talk about a backdated TUE.
You were so very vocal on the Froome TUE discussion.

Hang on.

Wait a minute

Do you think he made it up?????

TailWindHome said:
Why don't you want to talk about a backdated TUE.
You were so very vocal on the Froome TUE discussion.

Hang on.

Wait a minute

Do you think he made it up?????

It's not about me. It's about Brailsfords comments which Bobbins posted, why avoid? Looks like an attempt to get personal and deflect. Stick to the topic.

So what are your thoughts on Brailsford's most recent comments in contrast to the issues Bobbins listed?

bobbins said:
Dave B seems to forget that he;
Hired Leinders
Hired Yates
Hired Julich
Hired De Jongh
Hired Rogers
Had the UCIs one man TUE panel backdate a TUE and rush through Froomes TUE
He also had Hayles go over 50% Hct at BC
Had an athlete pulled from Athens due to reasons currently not widely known
Rumours of 3 missed ooc tests abound too
So what is this all about?
http://t.co/m14zgGv9VL

Selective amnesia must be exacerbated by cortisone use!

TailWindHome said:
I am

Establishing the veracity of allegations listed is key to identifying any potential conflict with regard to Brailsfords comments.

Got it. So you agree with all points bar one in Bobbins post? Good.

Because you have an issue with one in list, drop that one from your scope and use the remainder. Compare that to Brailsfords comments.

So what are you are thoughts? Or disappearing time again?

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
thehog said:
Got it. So you agree with all points bar one in Bobbins post? Good.

I don't disagree with the backdated TUE.
I just want to know more about it.

What I don't understand is why you don't and seem to be intent on ensuring the discussion doesn't go anywhere near it.

The Hitch said:
As I pointed out in a post in a few weeks ago to mv that was of course as predicted totally ignored, there are a number of extremely damning incidents which when they are brough up all sky defenders including yourself magically disapear from the forum.

Starting with Bilharzia. It is impossible at the most basic level for Froome to have been cured from Bilharzia prior to the 2011 Vuelta as he claimed only for it to then reappear within his system.

But whenever this is pointed out you just disapear from the forum. Not you nor any other of the Sky defenders (which this week turns out to maybe have been as few as 3 or 4 if not less) have at any point engaged the Bilharzia issue. All just disapear from the forum whenever its brought up.

Same with the weight loss. Whenever someone (a point that has been made not just by us losers here but also by Bassons and Stokes and others) asks how Wiggins and Froome managed to lose all their weight while retaining all their power, coincidentally at the exact same time that Aicar and other weight loss drugs came onto the scene, pooof you disappear again.

Then come back in some other thread and try to claim that there isn't any evidence to convince you lol:)

Will bump this excellent post... good post Hitch.

TRENDING THREADS