• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos (Formerly the Sky thread)

Page 1336 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to know what people in here think Sky have that no-one else does? Seriously.

Because that seems to me what's happening. Sky have something(whether Illegal or not) that all teams don't. It's pretty blatant.

(might be a dumb question)

Re:

H2OUUP2 said:
I'd like to know what people in here think Sky have that no-one else does? Seriously.

Because that seems to me what's happening. Sky have something(whether Illegal or not) that all teams don't. It's pretty blatant.

no such thing as a dumb question

sky have
murdoch
sky
uci
cookson
team sky
brailsford
froome et al
walsh

all on the same play book
all on the same party line

Re:

H2OUUP2 said:

Media protection as in the dough keeps rolling in, controlling governing bodies with a felllow cheerleading puppet president guarantees protection for money in the pocket. Looks even as if Rupert have ordered humiliation so some of the old school dopers cant sniff the good stuff this July. Rupert wants humiliation for figures and numbers so a lot of Sky's up there is vital.

It's basically Lance 2.0 but much more sophisticated and vastly more money involved. This is the real deal.

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Re:

Alpe d'Huez said:
Enrico Gimondi said:
‏@lancearmstrong - Clearly Froome/Porte/Sky are very strong. Too strong to be clean? Don't ask me, I have no clue.
Beautiful. At the rate Sky is going, if Lance keeps these comments up he's going to be my hero.

Wonder if Sky and Froome would have whipped USP and Lance if they were head to head today

Benotti69 said:
the sceptic said:
I sincerly hope the peloton will get sick of this team soon.

Doping is all in the game, but this is too much.

Nah, all the rest are jealous of Sky and its connections with UCI. Same as Armstrong era. They will have to take the crumbs given and wait till it is over.

yep, they know the games rules. alberto giro, froome tour, vuelta who knows. it´s a cake they have to cut, a bit for me and a bit for you. Froome will not last long, someone else will come up. Alberto has 1 more year, Nibali next year gets the Giro, the French guys will fight for top 10 again in France. MTN will step up, Birdsong will again be average, Gesink I hope he does good, Gallopin with Lotto will be strong and so on.
that´s the circus. just few spoke during the 7 years of Armstrong.
Froome will not go to that point

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Alpe d'Huez said:
Enrico Gimondi said:
‏@lancearmstrong - Clearly Froome/Porte/Sky are very strong. Too strong to be clean? Don't ask me, I have no clue.
Beautiful. At the rate Sky is going, if Lance keeps these comments up he's going to be my hero.

Antoine VAYER ‏@festinaboy 38 min.

@JohanBruyneel tu me trouves le fichier srm de lance au ventoux stp ? Bise

:rolleyes:

daz

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
If sky really wanted to race clean they would have fired the riders who were doping a few years ago instead of the doctors and staff who had nothing to do with it

Re:

H2OUUP2 said:

Dave Brailsford :D

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

fenns said:
H2OUUP2 said:

Dave Brailsford :D

... who said in his Prophecy Of New Clean Era that you should not expect "entertaining" cycling where top contenders trade accelerations over the mountain like in the dirty past (Just forgot to say it will be about one alien attack and game over, while doms continue catching and dropping the rest of GC guys).