• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Sky Live Chat

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Yowzers.. guess JAF doesnt want to talk about radios then :D
(or wether he can win paris roubaix)

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd pay money to read an interview with Flecha after that last one.

Where they've written out all the Qs and As, they've got the word Expand where there was a photo + the caption. And so it reads...

its seems the tour de france is won or lost on the mountain stages, what can team sky do differently this year to be succesful in this area.
Friday January 21, 2011 5:07 stuart wilson
5:08

Expand
Juan Antonio Flecha, Team Sky
Friday January 21, 2011 5:08
5:08

made me laugh anyway.

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Chris Froome said:
It's unfortunate that certain individuals bring down the reputation of all of us and ultimately we're all painted with the same brush but I believe the only reason cycling has such a bad reputation is because it is policed so well. I don't think there is any other sport out there which is controlled as tightly as it is in cycling. On a daily basis we give our whereabouts and where we will be sleeping so we are available for testing 24/7. As a result I think it's currently one of the cleanest endurance sports around.

Nice answer Chris. All your own work?

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
Dave Brailsford doing a live webchat today at 12.30 uk time
http://www.teamsky.com/article/0,27290,17546_7211038,00.html

"So if you want to chew the fat about Cioni, discuss Dowsett, or get his feelings on Froome, be sure to check in and give us your input. "

Right. Not sure he's going to add much to my Froome question that wasn't addressed a few posts and 8 months ago. Cioni - what can you ask except for, "is he staying and if so why?". So lets all sit around and congratulate Dowsett for being a descent bloke for an hour.

A

Anonymous

MartinGT said:
Ive got a question:

Why does Sean Yates sound doped up?

because he was seriously ill, and has a serious heart condition, and it left/leaves him with troubles speaking.

It wasnt a stroke though, he has atrial fibrillation

A

Anonymous

MartinGT said:
Ah, now I feel the bell I should feel.

When did this happen?

2009 i think was the last serious attack, but hes had it for a fair while.

TeamSkyFans said:
because he was seriously ill, and has a serious heart condition, and it left/leaves him with troubles speaking.

It wasnt a stroke though, he has atrial fibrillation

I'm not going to get in to a series of posts on this subject, but purely for the record, a stroke is simply the lost of bloody supply to the brain. There can be many underlying reasons, such as AF, but you don't get that set of symptoms without a stroke of some kind.