• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The 2024 CQ Ranking Manager Thread

Page 29 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Positive day I guess:
Bettiol on only 2 teams: 32 points
Romo on only 4 teams (actually thought he would be one of the more popular this year): 10 points
Arrieta on 10 teams: 7 points
At least better than GC in TDU where Ryan with 7 points was my highest scorer...

Yeah, nice win for Girmay.

If he gets a good result in the CEGORR he might have scored more points in the beginning of the season, than what he had scored by the the time of the Tour last season.

Mihkels finished 7th in the Surf Coast Classic, so he is on the board as well.

Aussie summer been good so far.

Reactions: EvansIsTheBest
Isn't it an uphill finish tomorrow from the profile I've seen?
It's a slightly downhill finish, actually. If you look at the brutal murito of 3,3% just before the finish on the profile, it indicates that the 'uphill' part after it is about 1%.

Nice win for Girmay
Yeah, he's looking a bit scary for us non-Biniamers. I'd say he's favourite to win the Cadel race too. Let's hope he's not this year's Colbrelli.

His time is probably in these races. Have a hard time seeing him be consistent or improve as the season goes on.

He's only had one really good CQ season in his career, and I can't really see him score over 500 points again this year either, but at least it looks like he wouldn't have been the worst pick in this game (I probably have about 25 riders who will score fewer points than him).