The Cat Thread

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The people who had been living in the apt next to my husband (in Durham) moved out and left the cat they had just gotten maybe 2 or 3 months ago. We can't take it. Pet limit there is 2 which is what we have. It was knocking on his door, so he did give it some food. Feel bad for this poor cat.

The people who had been living in the apt next to my husband (in Durham) moved out and left the cat they had just gotten maybe 2 or 3 months ago. We can't take it. Pet limit there is 2 which is what we have. It was knocking on his door, so he did give it some food. Feel bad for this poor cat.
There might be a cat specific rescue in your area that could help out?

delgados,

I had barn cats as a kid because we lived in the woods on the edge of a meadow so the cats kept the mice out of the house, but they were not pets, nor did they care to be. When my wife and I first cohabitated, she had an 18 year old cat that was just a big old cuddle monster so he gave me an entirely different perspective on cats. He lived to be 23! We've since had three other cats that have past (two last year), and now have a new kitten/yearling that was a neighborhood stray.

Info in previous pages...

Reactions: Tricycle Rider

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS