• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Cycling Betting Thread

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Galimzyanov @ 42
Petacchi @ 15
Swift @ 70

Tried to get Goss at over 100 but forgot to check to see if it matched, it didn't.

A lot of people seem to be going against Petacchi. All his matchups, the money has gone to the other side etc.

I for one aren't underestimating him. He may not be in 'form' so to speak, but with Bole and Hondo leading him to the line, if he gets in a good position, he can win top 3 due to his pure speed.

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
Was contemplating a 'why not' bet this morning and was going to throw some at Moncoutie as he was up at $26 but now he's down to $16.
Think EBH could be the man today and at $19 let's hope so

Think EBH could be the man today and at $19 let's hope so[/QUOTE said:
Certainly there will be someone from Sky in the break. I was thinking this would be the stage for Gerrans but there has also been solid support for Thomas. Gerrans noted on his website yesterday that he took it easy on the last climb to "save his legs" - I'm hoping that means he'll have a crack today.

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
tour GC update.

before it started i
lay AC @1.71

Back FS @70
Back SS @110
Back IB @55

should i take risk off now?

i actually still like FS and IB to win.

should i back AC @6.4 because he's still a class act and this thing ain't over

where do people see value?

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
lancaster said:
tour GC update.

before it started i
lay AC @1.71

Back FS @70
Back SS @110
Back IB @55

should i take risk off now?

i actually still like FS and IB to win.

should i back AC @6.4 because he's still a class act and this thing ain't over

where do people see value?

I would keep those bets. Maybe lay FS a little bit.. Hard to say without knowing your stakes. Keeping all can't be bad move.

TRENDING THREADS