• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Dog Thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
well, yes, but...

on3m@n@rmy said:
Whoooooooooooa... what's in those pots in the home cooking for the hounds pic??? Garfield? That looks hideous!

don't forget how dogs love to eat feces (faeces).... so maybe what's in the pot looks pretty good to them. I like that he's helping abused, "disposable" dogs get a life back. aarf!

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My current favorites

2ebhno8.jpg

and

1zqspqp.jpg

that's Spike and Serge. lifestyle now only permits this breed.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
The third dog I called Yip-Yap (irritating high pitched bark)for a couple of years then found out his name is Negro. He has been a fixture on the front porch since I moved in. I figure he just came with the house:D

In the last couple of weeks the 3 have formed a coalition and I fear are planning a coup d'état if they ever figure out how to use the ATM

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
I have named "the little chihuahua dog Sesos (Brains) as I am sure she is the ring leader.
020.JPG

024.JPG

However there has been a pause to their evil plans as Sesos went into heat yesterday
003.JPG

How about a little help here?
004.JPG

TRENDING THREADS