• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Golf Thread

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
My main man Spieth is going home early, I can't even remember the last time he has failed to make the cut in a major. :sob: Joining him is Sergio Garcia, Zach Johnson, Justin Rose, Bubba Watson, Charl Schwartzel just to mention a few... I'll have to root for Camilo Villegas now because I haven't seen him play in a major in ages. Good for Camilo!

Aberg's worst finish in a major.

the-masters-final-round.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tricycle Rider
I thought that Schef as being a rich douch or something, but maybe not!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTpLZxcRYUU
Such a bizarre story, it puts the Louisville PD in a very questionable light. Scheffler is fully cooperating with the investigation though, with his income I'm sure he can afford the best of lawyers.

A sad story this weekend from the world of golf - I'm not familiar with Grayson Murray, but he died this week at the age of 30. Investigation is underway but, the Colonial had, understandably, a somber tone this weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: jmdirt
Such a bizarre story, it puts the Louisville PD in a very questionable light. Scheffler is fully cooperating with the investigation though, with his income I'm sure he can afford the best of lawyers.

A sad story this weekend from the world of golf - I'm not familiar with Grayson Murray, but he died this week at the age of 30. Investigation is underway but, the Colonial had, understandably, a somber tone this weekend.

sad... :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Tricycle Rider