• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Grand 2022 Wollongong UCI Road World Championships Thread, September 18th-25th

Page 73 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
G*d da#&^@€mn! :confused_old:
Missed my alarm past 12 hours end-of-season golfing party yesterday. First time since 2004 missing the gun shot and from here, my primary christmas eve :confused_old:

I.e. the hypnotizing standstill effect with good loksle commentators dozing insider gold, and tons of hypnotizing moments with nothing but slight wind noise, chain noise, caugh and sporadic attendance cheering and the constant tingling in my fingers, toes and everything, even my cofee cup , i.e. the essential slow build up, I missed.

Looks like I've arrived in the middle of the main menu, though.

Just read about the inexcusable nocturnal teenage terror perpetrated against MvdP.
A skin scraping would have been extremely cheaply escaped if they had disturbed me - unless it had been to wake me up so I hadn't missed the start. Then I had taken loving care of them with chips and everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS