• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Grand 2022 Wollongong UCI Road World Championships Thread, September 18th-25th

Page 64 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
From Tissot:

Front peloton:
ZRFaycg.png

LHQ71Cf.png
Wow!!

Reactions: Sandisfan
Dude. I randomly woke up in the middle of the night, figured I'd take a look and didn't expect anything yet, and now I'm having a hard time catching up.
Dude. I randomly woke up in the middle of the night, figured I'd take a look and didn't expect anything yet, and now I'm having a hard time catching up.

So does this mean that Gigs is sleeping through this Race LOL

From the UCI? Not sure they will allow any stream to go for free...
Yes. If you go to their channel you see that for the women they had a +5h live stream. I would think they'll do the same for the men.

For the race, nothing is lost for that second group, Germany will close the gap eventually. Weird that Belgium isn't helping out. Sure Van Aert is in front, but all alone for 200km... That's worst case scenario, they'll make the race so hard he has to do everything himself and he'll lose.

TRENDING THREADS