• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 36 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 27, 2020
Visit site
From what he showed in his youtube video, he will ride a factor.

Had this discussion on twitter, someone pointing out he will ride a track bike. I guessed he would either ride a Slick as in the the video or a Shiv which he has been using in the worlds. In the cyclingnews article it was mentioned howver he won't ride a conversion of a road tt bike but instead a track bike. So guess nu Slick / Shiv. Fsctor doesn't have a track bike..

I saw some rumours about Dowsett going to B&B. Dont know If its reliable.

I think no. He have sign contract gor 2 year by a Worldtour team. B&B is proconti.

Im great fan from Uae.

Sergio Henao will dont get new contract. He can to Astana or Wanty. Other opportunity is a team in his country.
Ravasi will go to Kometa.
Ayuso will ride by Colpack. 1/08/2021 he will ride by Uae.

Uae talk with Lutsenko, Sanchez, Kwiatkowski and Hart. Hart can renew his contract. Moscon is also an option for them.

Reactions: postmanhat
The following riders are leaving Bora:
Drucker, Gatto, Majka, McCharty, Mühlberger and Poljanski
Laas and Großschartner are staying, but the official news about the contract extesions is still missing. Bora has 28 riders in 2021, if they don't sign more riders.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Ghebreigzabhier is a good rider, last year he could have won on the Kitzbüheler Horn when Vlasov won, but he attacked too early.
Skjelmose and Tiberi are probably their contengency plan against Remco for the coming years.;)

Reactions: pastronef
Dillier & Frankiny are leaving AG2R & FDJ, respectively. Weird that Silvan doesn't have a contract yet.

I could see Aru have a couple of decent years in a domestic team, like Cunego did during his first two years at Nippo. I think Vini could suit him well.

Miguel Angel Lopez will confirmed in few days where he ride next year. Colombian newspaper say he have 2 offers from Uae and Bora. In Uae there a lot of Colombian riders. I think he will go to Uae. Colombian rider in Bora is special. First they say he will go to AG2R but AG2R confirmed that team is completed for next year.

link:

• Wow
According to PCS, Uran extended with EF for 2 years but I wasn't able to google any source about that.

Miguel Angel Lopez will confirmed in few days where he ride next year. Colombian newspaper say he have 2 offers from Uae and Bora. In Uae there a lot of Colombian riders. I think he will go to Uae. Colombian rider in Bora is special. First they say he will go to AG2R but AG2R confirmed that team is completed for next year.

link:

Interesting...

Most spanish media and even some colombian journalists stated in the last week or so that Lopez to Movistar is already a done deal. Unzué also stated that the two sides have "been talking" so I'd reckon they at least made him an offer.

UAE would certainly make sense too. I guess we shall wait and see.

• Wow
Interesting...

Most spanish media and even some colombian journalists stated in the last week or so that Lopez to Movistar is already a done deal. Unzué also stated that the two sides have "been talking" so I'd reckon they at least made him an offer.

UAE would certainly make sense too. I guess we shall wait and see.

In previous years, Lopez didn't have a single good word about Movistar ...

• Wow