• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Mou is the One and Only Phropet Thread

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oh snap the plot thickens!!!!!!
More like the plot chickens, amirite? Maha!
Guys?

Yeah, Beille and Isola were both about 40 min efforts

Seems even mou wasn't prepared of what would hit this year. Scary!
If Pog rode the numbers Mou predicted, he would have had his ass handed to him by Evenepoel and Vingegaard on Beille.

I'm a person who has been working with Team UAE . I won’t say If I'm rider or a staff member but I'm here to disproof the fake news that this clown is spreading everywhere about our Team and San Millan. Mou is an imposter and a coward hiding under a pseudonym.

It's funny how someone who uses a pseudonym attacks someone else for using a pseudonym.

It is also quite clear that Mou is not an insider in the UAE, the data he started to show were screenshots taken from some Chinese social media.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
Jul 20, 2024
Visit site
I'm a person who has been working with Team UAE . I won’t say If I'm rider or a staff member but I'm here to disproof the fake news that this clown is spreading everywhere about our Team and San Millan. Mou is an imposter and a coward hiding under a pseudonym.

His information is false and we need to denounce him. He has zero trustable inside information from the team. He is a nobody just wanting to be protagonist (as Tadej said) but unfortunately several big media have fell for the rubbish from anonymous clown without any proof.

I know as a team insider that San Milan includes intensity intervals in many of the sessions. This is well known. In fact, once I heard a rider saying that he couldn’t do the intervals one day at a camp because he didn’t have the legs to do that intensity intervals. I heard from riders that they do intensity intervals ~2-4 days a week and they also do TT intervals. It is true that a main dogma for San Milan is Zone2 which he implemented in the team in 2019 and has worked quite well.

Last year Matxin or San Millan brought Sola to the team because his coaching philosophy is in line of what San Milan started with the team in 2019. San Millan also signed for a football team and couldn't dedicate as much time to Tadej and travel to all camps anymore. Tadej confirmed after Giro that he was working with Sola: “Iñigo and I had a good relationship, his training was super good for me. But maybe sometimes you need a change of pace, different stuff, different styles of training,”. I hear in the team Sola is a great coach also. Tadej also said: “After five years or so with Iñigo, it was a little bit much with the same training. So this year I tried something new, including different things off the bike, like more work on my physique,”

San Millan started to work with Pogacar in 2019 when he turned pro. He had won the Tour del Avenir although he was not the best amateur in the world. When he started working with San Millan he became right away in 2019 one of the best riders in the world. His 2nd year he was already the best in the world. Several staff members have confirmed me that San Milan was already saying in the begining of the season of 2019 that Tadej would win the Tour de France very soon and several didn’t believe him. He won it in 2020...He became the youngest winner of the Tour de France in history only 2 years after winning the Tour of Avenir and with a weak team at the Tour de France. You can’t improve so much in only 2 years being lucky or just having good genes. Mou has no clue about cycling...

He became the youngest winner of the Tour de France in history only 2 years after winning the Tour of Avenir and with a weak team at the Tour de France. You can’t improve so much in only 2 years being lucky or just having good genes.

In 2021 he won the Tour GC with > 5 minutes over the 2nd (Vingegaard) and >7 minutes over the 3rd (Carapaz) and 10 minutes over the 4th in GC. That Tour he also put 3’20” on Vingegaard and Carapaz in the Grand Bonnard stage. That stage he attacked about 35km from the finish line in the Col du Romme followed by Col du Colombieres. 3’20” has been the largest margin in one single stage in decades between the winner of the Tour and the direct rivals in GC. And all this happened when he was 22 years old…

Of course at 25 years of age he continues to improve. Again, charlatan Mou has no idea about cycling and ignores that the most natural thing for any cyclist is to keep improving at the age of 25... All cyclists who won the Tour de France 5 times won their 1st Tour at 25 or 26…2At the age of 25, 26 is when most cyclists start to peak but Mou has no clue about this and believes that because Tadej continues to improve is extraterrestrial and he is the only one in history who has continued to improve at the age of 25…Mou has no clue about cycling...
At 25, Tadej should improve because it is the normal thing that happens with most cyclists including Vingegaard who won his 1st Tour with 25. Most coaches in the world can confirm this process. Mou shows that he has no clue about cycling and he is just a charlatan.

San Millan was also doing blood analysis every week to make sure that Tadej and the entire team was assimilating the trainigs at altitude. Everyone in the team can confirm this. For altitude camps before the Tour, they were clearly planned by San Millan with Pogacar, he was doing lactate tests several days a week during training camps to check for his lactate concentration at different intensities and also to adjust trainings. Everyone can confirm this.

San Millan also started training Adam Yates last year. It is completely false that he was training with some other coach. Everyone in the team and so many outside the team know it…Mou claims he has inside information but doesnt know who trains Yates... He is just inventing things to be a protagonist as Tadej said.
With San Millan, Yates obtained last year the best performances of his life being podium at the Tour and winning his first Tour victory, while working for Tadej. San Millan has also trained Maijka who has been Tadej’s best domestique all these years.

San Millan has also been key to improve the nutrition of Pogacar. I was told once by a team member that San Millan was already using 120g/h of carbohydrates in 2019 Vuelta. I was very surprised by this as just in the last 2 years we hear about cyclists having 100g/h.

Regarding Core, I have been confirmed that San Millan was using it with Tadej last year. 100% fact. More than that, he did sodium tests to the Tour riders to see how much sodium each rider lost in sweat to design an individual drink with Gorka Prieto who is team nutritionist.

Regarding Matxin, there is always good connection between Tadej and Matxin. He and Hauptman have been his mentors. Only thing Clown Mou gets right is that Matxin is the best scouter in the world. But he is also one of the best managers and DS in the world. Matxin has been key to design the calendars for each rider so the team can arrive to all the races with full potential (including Tadej) and be the best team in the world. Everyone knows that in the world of cycling, except for charlatans like Mou who just want to spread ***.

Regarding TT, the key person to improve TT for Tadej and the entire team has been David Herrero who came to the team 2-3 years ago and has been the responsible for the transformation of an average TT team to dominate all TT’s during the season. Everyone in the team and outside the team knows that.

Tadej arrived last year short of preparation for the Tour with only 5 weeks before the Tour…He was very strong the first week but then he didn’t have the necessary base for the Tour. The same thing is happening to Vingegaard this year as we see that he is fading over time.

I am not here to discuss who is better coach, San Millan or Sola as it is it not my duty. I’m here to disproof and expose all the fallacies that a charlatan seeking for attention is spreading. Also it is amazing that people are listening to someone like him hiding behind a pseudonym spreading misinformation and attacking the best team in the world just to be a protagonist. He is a coward and a fake and should be ignored.

Welcome to forum Inigo San Millan.
This is your style.....

His information is false and we need to denounce him. He has zero trustable inside information from the team. He is a nobody just wanting to be protagonist (as Tadej said) but unfortunately several big media have fell for the rubbish from anonymous clown without any proof.

I know as a team insider that San Milan includes intensity intervals in many of the sessions. This is well known. In fact, once I heard a rider saying that he couldn’t do the intervals one day at a camp because he didn’t have the legs to do that intensity intervals. I heard from riders that they do intensity intervals ~2-4 days a week and they also do TT intervals. It is true that a main dogma for San Milan is Zone2 which he implemented in the team in 2019 and has worked quite well.

Last year Matxin or San Millan brought Sola to the team because his coaching philosophy is in line of what San Milan started with the team in 2019. San Millan also signed for a football team and couldn't dedicate as much time to Tadej and travel to all camps anymore. Tadej confirmed after Giro that he was working with Sola: “Iñigo and I had a good relationship, his training was super good for me. But maybe sometimes you need a change of pace, different stuff, different styles of training,”. I hear in the team Sola is a great coach also. Tadej also said: “After five years or so with Iñigo, it was a little bit much with the same training. So this year I tried something new, including different things off the bike, like more work on my physique,”

San Millan started to work with Pogacar in 2019 when he turned pro. He had won the Tour del Avenir although he was not the best amateur in the world. When he started working with San Millan he became right away in 2019 one of the best riders in the world. His 2nd year he was already the best in the world. Several staff members have confirmed me that San Milan was already saying in the begining of the season of 2019 that Tadej would win the Tour de France very soon and several didn’t believe him. He won it in 2020...He became the youngest winner of the Tour de France in history only 2 years after winning the Tour of Avenir and with a weak team at the Tour de France. You can’t improve so much in only 2 years being lucky or just having good genes. Mou has no clue about cycling...

He became the youngest winner of the Tour de France in history only 2 years after winning the Tour of Avenir and with a weak team at the Tour de France. You can’t improve so much in only 2 years being lucky or just having good genes.

In 2021 he won the Tour GC with > 5 minutes over the 2nd (Vingegaard) and >7 minutes over the 3rd (Carapaz) and 10 minutes over the 4th in GC. That Tour he also put 3’20” on Vingegaard and Carapaz in the Grand Bonnard stage. That stage he attacked about 35km from the finish line in the Col du Romme followed by Col du Colombieres. 3’20” has been the largest margin in one single stage in decades between the winner of the Tour and the direct rivals in GC. And all this happened when he was 22 years old…

Of course at 25 years of age he continues to improve. Again, charlatan Mou has no idea about cycling and ignores that the most natural thing for any cyclist is to keep improving at the age of 25... All cyclists who won the Tour de France 5 times won their 1st Tour at 25 or 26…2At the age of 25, 26 is when most cyclists start to peak but Mou has no clue about this and believes that because Tadej continues to improve is extraterrestrial and he is the only one in history who has continued to improve at the age of 25…Mou has no clue about cycling...
At 25, Tadej should improve because it is the normal thing that happens with most cyclists including Vingegaard who won his 1st Tour with 25. Most coaches in the world can confirm this process. Mou shows that he has no clue about cycling and he is just a charlatan.

San Millan was also doing blood analysis every week to make sure that Tadej and the entire team was assimilating the trainigs at altitude. Everyone in the team can confirm this. For altitude camps before the Tour, they were clearly planned by San Millan with Pogacar, he was doing lactate tests several days a week during training camps to check for his lactate concentration at different intensities and also to adjust trainings. Everyone can confirm this.

San Millan also started training Adam Yates last year. It is completely false that he was training with some other coach. Everyone in the team and so many outside the team know it…Mou claims he has inside information but doesnt know who trains Yates... He is just inventing things to be a protagonist as Tadej said.
With San Millan, Yates obtained last year the best performances of his life being podium at the Tour and winning his first Tour victory, while working for Tadej. San Millan has also trained Maijka who has been Tadej’s best domestique all these years.

San Millan has also been key to improve the nutrition of Pogacar. I was told once by a team member that San Millan was already using 120g/h of carbohydrates in 2019 Vuelta. I was very surprised by this as just in the last 2 years we hear about cyclists having 100g/h.

Regarding Core, I have been confirmed that San Millan was using it with Tadej last year. 100% fact. More than that, he did sodium tests to the Tour riders to see how much sodium each rider lost in sweat to design an individual drink with Gorka Prieto who is team nutritionist.

Regarding Matxin, there is always good connection between Tadej and Matxin. He and Hauptman have been his mentors. Only thing Clown Mou gets right is that Matxin is the best scouter in the world. But he is also one of the best managers and DS in the world. Matxin has been key to design the calendars for each rider so the team can arrive to all the races with full potential (including Tadej) and be the best team in the world. Everyone knows that in the world of cycling, except for charlatans like Mou who just want to spread ***.

Regarding TT, the key person to improve TT for Tadej and the entire team has been David Herrero who came to the team 2-3 years ago and has been the responsible for the transformation of an average TT team to dominate all TT’s during the season. Everyone in the team and outside the team knows that.

Tadej arrived last year short of preparation for the Tour with only 5 weeks before the Tour…He was very strong the first week but then he didn’t have the necessary base for the Tour. The same thing is happening to Vingegaard this year as we see that he is fading over time.

I am not here to discuss who is better coach, San Millan or Sola as it is it not my duty. I’m here to disproof and expose all the fallacies that a charlatan seeking for attention is spreading. Also it is amazing that people are listening to someone like him hiding behind a pseudonym spreading misinformation and attacking the best team in the world just to be a protagonist. He is a coward and a fake and should be ignored.
Sorry, but for me it is you who should be ignored. What I took from @mou from February onwards is that we will see the strongest Pogacar ever and the best cyclist in history. If you told me last yeqr that Pogacar will destroy Vingegaard on every type of climb and make him look like Enric Mas I would think you are crazy. @mou told everyone here about the new coach, the new philosophy of training and preparation and we see it in everywhere in Pog. Let me explain :
1. Pogacar's physique is different to previous years (he is visibly leaner and more ripped). This shows a lot more gym work.
2. Pogacar's long climbing is light years ahead of previous years. Previously when he did accelerations he stalled and could not keep it up. Now he just ramps it up gradually and keeps a hard pace without stalling.
3. Pogacar's heat problem appears to have been solved. Also is appears that the bigger the kilojoules in a stage the stronger he is compared to the others. Plateau de Beille was the biggest surprise for me.
4. Pogacar's raw power is miles ahead of previous years.
5. Pogacar has increased his cadence on the climbs.
So for me it's very obvious that San Millan was an incompetent fraud who tried to grow on the fame of Pogacar.
You can't expect @mou to give you 100% correct numbers. He said that he likes to spice things up and that's exactly what he achieved.

Honestly, the only thing worthwhile coming from this whole affair is 'ciciban' becoming a common way to describe sh*t races, what a funny term. I have one solitary Balkan friend (Kosovan), perfectly nice lad with a decent mind, but there are 2 topics I just purposely avoid with him; Sports and other people from the Balkans, mainly the Serbs, because he just won't shut up if you get him going.

Honestly, the only thing worthwhile coming from this whole affair is 'ciciban' becoming a common way to describe sh*t races, what a funny term. I have one solitary Balkan friend (Kosovan), perfectly nice lad with a decent mind, but there are 2 topics I just purposely avoid with him; Sports and other people from the Balkans, mainly the Serbs, because he just won't shut up if you get him going.

Maybe ciciban should invest in cycling shoes and invite this mou character for promotion ;)

Last edited:
Can you please someone explain briefly what is the story related with Mou? I have been living in a cave but it seems that it made it through the Colombian media as well. Thanks.

Guy was on forum (mostly Tadej Pogacar page) for couple of months (February to April or something like that) before being banned. He claimed having internal data about Pog and his progress between seasons, Pog being unbeatable for next dozen of years,... Now he is a "star" of X last couple of weeks going back and forward with some riders, cycling magazines,...

Can you please someone explain briefly what is the story related with Mou? I have been living in a cave but it seems that it made it through the Colombian media as well. Thanks.
Guy showed up literally stating he was from pog camp to issue a warning that pog storm brewing. He posted numbers and screenshots. Spoke of personal matters and rider assignments (before anyone knew it publicly). Got most important things exquisitely correct. He isn’t necessarily western standards and made commments that aren’t in the mainstream decorum and of course talked incessantly about moderation (big no no forum rule). Needless to say he’s not here with us.

Shut up you bald fraudster!