• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race later, help me out)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Walkman said:
Anything up yet?

Edit: Come on guys, I am dying here! ;)

You do know that steephill.tv will post the RAI full vid link? And probably cyclingfans (.com? .net? check the OP) too? And that you can go to RAI and find it yourself?

JIC you hadn't thought of those things.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
hiero2 said:
You do know that steephill.tv will post the RAI full vid link? And probably cyclingfans (.com? .net? check the OP) too? And that you can go to RAI and find it yourself?

JIC you hadn't thought of those things.

There are spoilers;)

Currently not available at Rai site.You have to hope they'll put it there asap.

Someone tell me there's a link to today's stage. I woke up really early and saw there was a 23 man break involving 11 of the top 22 on GC but then fell asleep before live coverage started.

I have no idea who won and I'm trying hard not to find out. I've got a link to the last 10K but I'm hoping there's a link with more coverage than that as I've read through some of the race thread (up to the part where AC attacked) and it sounds like action everywhere. Anyway, who's got a link to more coverage than just the last 10k?

Pretend you're Dutch (proxy, VPN, etc) and use this link: click. No spoilers on this page.
You might not even need to change to Dutch nationality, I was able to access the race when I was pretending to have a stiff upper lip to watch some stuff on the iPlayer. F.uck region protection.

Usually stages are available immediately after broadcast, so about 20 minutes after stage end.

ASO will probably start attacking the streams soon.

They've shutdown all the youtube links and the like.

2z5jeci.jpg

TRENDING THREADS