• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The official Egan Bernal is the new Egan Bernal thread

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
CgksPxsUoAA9qFT.jpg

He is going to be wearing a lot of these in the next few years (before he goes over to the leaders jersey)

Re: Re:

DNP-Old said:
Poursuivant said:
I assume he isn't going the Giro? 19 wow
Androni didn't get a wildcard. Nonetheless, even if they did, he wouldn't go. Savio is really protective to him, and doesn't want to rush things. After Trentino, Bernal is off to Madrid.

They are at Sibiu, Qinghai and Portugal later in the year. I wonder if Bernal goes to any of them. Qinghai is probably too long though. Portugal would be interesting..

Re: Re:

luckyboy said:
DNP-Old said:
Poursuivant said:
I assume he isn't going the Giro? 19 wow
Androni didn't get a wildcard. Nonetheless, even if they did, he wouldn't go. Savio is really protective to him, and doesn't want to rush things. After Trentino, Bernal is off to Madrid.

They are at Sibiu, Qinghai and Portugal later in the year. I wonder if Bernal goes to any of them. Qinghai is probably too long though. Portugal would be interesting..
Sibiu could be realistic, as Bernal will ride another race in Romania in May: Tour of Bihor. Other than that, I have no idea what his schedule looks like. Bihor was the last race Savio had mentioned in March.

TRENDING THREADS