• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The official Egan Bernal is the new Egan Bernal thread

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
DVCnMqSWkAYKTdd.jpg

Just like that, he's the new national champion.

Jan 21, 2018
Visit site
Oh Right I can't remember if he said what his schedule was for 2018( Outside of Tour Down Under, Nationals, Oro y Paz, and Vuelta?)

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

rick james said:
portugal11 said:
don't forget that bernal is a skyborg now

really crap coment to make a young cycluist trying to do his best and you try to remind people that they have to hate him because he rides for Team Sky
what? :confused: :confused:
I said that because sky makes wonders in transform random time trialists in superb tine trialists

Re: Re:

portugal11 said:
rick james said:
portugal11 said:
don't forget that bernal is a skyborg now

really crap coment to make a young cycluist trying to do his best and you try to remind people that they have to hate him because he rides for Team Sky
what? :confused: :confused:
I said that because sky makes wonders in transform random time trialists in superb tine trialists

you said
portugal11 said:
a pure climber winning time trials??? sky makes wonders...

maybe we misunderstood the ellipsis :p

What is really wrong with hate for a Sky rider? I've liked Bernal a lot before he joined them, and now he is an enemy and very very dangereous one.
There is always hate in the world, u can't deny that simple fact. It's one of the main driving force of everything. Nothing wrong with that.

Re:

repre said:
What is really wrong with hate for a Sky rider? I've liked Bernal a lot before he joined them, and now he is an enemy and very very dangereous one.
There is always hate in the world, u can't deny that simple fact. It's one of the main driving force of everything. Nothing wrong with that.

Seriously?

TRENDING THREADS