• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Olympic Individual TT 2016. Rio de Janeiro. 54,6km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the Olympic gold in the men's individual time trial in Rio 2016?

• Fabian Cancellara

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Jonathan Castroviejo

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Rohan Dennis

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Tom Dumoulin

Votes: 50 32.5%
  • Chris Froome

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • Ion Izagirre

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Vasil Kiryienka

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Tony Martin

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Nelson Oliveira

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Primoz Roglic

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Does the second group have dryer road?

Nevertheless, 45 mins between the two groups are pretty stupid idea by organizers. Way how to increase probability that weather conditions will be different. Don't get it at all.

Re: Re:

happytramp said:
Hugo Koblet said:
vedrafjord said:
Orken, with the benefit of full aero kit, manages to beat Dan Craven by ten whole seconds, but is a distant second in awesomeness.
On the other hand, Örken is a much better rider.

Show me a picture of Orken winning a pig or GTFO.
A pig? Lol that's pathetic. Has Craven ever celebrated with a huge ass dog?

524491698-ahmet-orken-of-torku-seker-spor-turkey-poses-gettyimages.jpg

PremierAndrew said:
Gigs_98 said:
Wow the Austrian commentator is at it again.
He calls EBH "Hagen Boasson", thinks that Hagen is his first name and completely ignores the "Edvald"
He calls Kwiatkowski, Kwatkowski and probably thinks the "i" is there just for fun
He said Thomas has been one of the best TT'ers in the last 5 years.
He said the reason why Geschke and Preidler are good is that they both ride for Giant, which is a team which trains TT'ing more than the other teams.
He said Preilder was only a domestique in the tour (which is right) and he was riding for Tom Dumoulin (which isn't quite as right)

We're lucky to have Kirby then :D

Kirby would have made some insane or impossible prediction for the win. Oliver Zaugg, for instance.

Hugo Koblet said:
happytramp said:
Hugo Koblet said:
vedrafjord said:
Orken, with the benefit of full aero kit, manages to beat Dan Craven by ten whole seconds, but is a distant second in awesomeness.
On the other hand, Örken is a much better rider.

Show me a picture of Orken winning a pig or GTFO.
A pig? Lol that's pathetic. Has Craven ever celebrated with a huge *** dog?

524491698-ahmet-orken-of-torku-seker-spor-turkey-poses-gettyimages.jpg

Ha ha, fair enough.

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site

TMP402 said:
Kokoso said:
TMP402 said:
If a German is put into a second by a Czech, but the Czech is called König, is it really a German loss?
I don't know. Ask Ledecky.

I support your campaign to Make America Native Again.
And I support you action to make Czech republic Germany again. Or Germany Czech republic again. Or Holland Spain. Or whatever.