• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The real Tennis thread.

Page 77 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Lol, 26-year old grand slam debutante, 2nd year full timer, ranked 227th, schooled Pliskova. I don't know if women's tennis is that weird these days or something wild is happenning and I don't know the whole story. How can you be a 26-year old sophomore and a big stage winner at once? I know it's early round but still...

1cxwp8jl76291.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: yaco and KZD
Lol, 26-year old grand slam debutante, 2nd year full timer, ranked 227th, schooled Pliskova. I don't know if women's tennis is that weird these days or something wild is happenning and I don't know the whole story. How can you be a 26-year old sophomore and a big stage winner at once? I know it's early round but still...

On The Tennis Podcast they said that she had been a teen prodigy but then had a lof of problems with her knees. Then she got a ton of grad titles and has noe picked up the racket again.

Casper Ruud, ranked number 8, almost 24 years old and this is only his first ever GS quarterfinal. He’s been feasting on 250 series clay tournaments the last 2-3 seasons.
Ruud has slowly but surely become a solid HC player. Don't read too much Kyrgios propaganda.

I do hope Ruud makes the final from the bottom half, but the 2 biggest matches are definitely gonna be the QF and SF on the top half.

TRENDING THREADS