• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Red Bull - Bora - Hansgrohe team thread

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Very good job today by Bora for timing. Some due to chance but they were all in the mix. Hopefully they can keep fairly fresh for the upcoming weekend!
Yep. Denz coming back from the break to drill the entrance of the climb and Martinez waiting for Rogla's group shortly after the top was great. The team did all they could to make this climb count as much as possible.

ZEiX941.png

eL0hG3n.png

GbkFsra.png

famQFLS.png

According to a new Brunson article, the team works hard in a Evenepoel deal! I am not shocked about the fact that they try hard for him but I am shocked that apparently it is for 2025 already ^^

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Well I don't know what to think about that. On the one hand it might be cool to see remco+roglic fight 2-1-1 against pog and vinge. On the other hand pog and vinge might just brainlessly power through and make any tactics obsolete, and with remco and roglic on the same team a GT where the other two are not present becomes boring as well. If RB figures out how to give them wings and make the tdf a real four-way-fight, I'm on board!

Well I don't know what to think about that. On the one hand it might be cool to see remco+roglic fight 2-1-1 against pog and vinge. On the other hand pog and vinge might just brainlessly power through and make any tactics obsolete, and with remco and roglic on the same team a GT where the other two are not present becomes boring as well. If RB figures out how to give them wings and make the tdf a real four-way-fight, I'm on board!
Rogle got only a few years left at this level. Next year may be the last so it makes sense to sign Remco.

Jul 31, 2024
Visit site
Any team with a lot of money should be pursuing Remco. He'd be great at Red Bull, and the company would probably kill to have him as a spokesman.
I guess it pretty much only works to go to Red Bull for him, as Remco is also heavily tied to Specialized. And his TT setup could remain intact, I'm not sure he's keen on another bike there.

Reactions: glassmoon