• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Seinfeld thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Seinfeld is my religion. Naming one line as a favorite is sheer blasphemy.

I would have to say that the one line I repeat most often, whenever the most mundane of things happen, like outwitting the cap on a bottle of aspirin, I usually will say "Another festivus miracle! "

I don't have to bookmark this page any longer as it will come up in the history of any browser i have used more than once.

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
ravens said:
Seinfeld is my religion. Naming one line as a favorite is sheer blasphemy.

I would have to say that the one line I repeat most often, whenever the most mundane of things happen, like outwitting the cap on a bottle of aspirin, I usually will say "Another festivus miracle! "

I don't have to bookmark this page any longer as it will come up in the history of any browser i have used more than once.

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/

Ah yes...feats of strength!!

A

Anonymous

"A man without hand is not a man. I've got so much hand I'm coming out of my gloves."
- George, in "The Pez Dispenser"

"Produce section. Very provocative area. A lot of melons and shapes. Everyone's squeezing and smelling..."
- Jerry, describing how he met a woman in the supermarket, in "The Junior Mints"

"Is it me, or was that the ugliest baby you have ever seen?"
"I couldn't look. It was like a Pekinese."
"Boy, a little too much chlorine in that gene pool."
- Jerry and Elaine, in "The Hamptons"

May 6, 2009
Visit site
"Women like that are like members of a secret tribe living in a forbidden city. People like me have not been inside in thousands of years."

"He's reliable. He's considerate. He's like your exact opposite."
"So he's Bizarro Jerry."
"Bizarro Jerry?"
"Yeah, like Bizarro Superman, Superman's exact opposite, who lives in the backwards Bizarro world. Up is down, down is up, he says hello when he leaves, goodbye when he arrives."
"Shouldn't he say badbye? Isn't that the opposite of goodbye?"
"No, it's still goodbye."
"Does he live underwater?"
"No."
"Is he black?"
"Look, just forget the whole thing."

"What did you want to see me about, Mr. Leland?"
"Kramer, I've been reviewing your work. Quite frankly, it stinks."
"Well, I've been having trouble at home and, uh, I'll work harder. Nights, weekends, whatever it takes."
"No, no, I don't think that's going to do it. These reports you handed in, it's almost as if you have no business training at all. I don't know what this is supposed to be."
"Well, I'm just trying to get ahead."
"I'm sorry, there's just no way that we can keep you on."
"I don't even really work here."
"That's what makes this so difficult."

From The Bizaro Jerry.

TRENDING THREADS