The Tour de Oprah (WT) (1 team of 1 rider) Live Thread

Jun 12, 2010
1,234
0
0
Its 11.30 pm Thursday here in the UK..when does the first stage start UK time?

Time zones confuse the feck out of me...I is a bit simples with things like that, :D
 
thirteen said:
definitely Hitch!
And then Libertine can come in and start critiquing the questions while highlighting more nuanced and interesting questions that should have been asked.

I'm excited for a race thread in the Clinic. I've got Armstrong on my DQ Ranking fantasy team, so I'll have my eye on him.
 
Jun 15, 2009
8,530
1
0
For if the OWN channel does not work, can people link working streams? I am not good at all in handling such stuff. So i´d definitively need help.

Thank you guys in advance... :)
 
Darryl Webster said:
Its 11.30 pm Thursday here in the UK..when does the first stage start UK time?

Time zones confuse the feck out of me...I is a bit simples with things like that, :D
2:00 am -- 3:00 am (where i am)... thus, i am using the record because L.A. is just not worth losing sleep over... a c*** is a c*** regardless of time zones.
 
Jan 29, 2010
502
0
0
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
For if the OWN channel does not work, can people link working streams? I am not good at all in handling such stuff. So i´d definitively need help.

Thank you guys in advance... :)
Steephill has a link to the OWN feed. I imagine they might link to alternate streams if available.
 
Jul 13, 2009
283
0
0
Darryl Webster said:
Its 11.30 pm Thursday here in the UK..when does the first stage start UK time?

Time zones confuse the feck out of me...I is a bit simples with things like that, :D
2am GMT for us in the UK Daryl
 
Jun 15, 2009
8,530
1
0
WinterRider said:
Steephill has a link to the OWN feed. I imagine they might link to alternate streams if available.
So i just google for steephill.com and than it will jump to my face?

Sorry for sounding idiotic, but i´ve never watched live streams in the internet, since eurosport germany normally brings all important cycling events live (except when the French Tennis tournament disturpes the great giro)...
 
Sep 21, 2009
2,978
0
0
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
So i just google for steephill.com and than it will jump to my face?

Sorry for sounding idiotic, but i´ve never watched live streams in the internet, since eurosport germany normally brings all important cycling events live (except when the French Tennis tournament disturpes the great giro)...
http://www.steephill.tv

Are Phil & Paul commenting this race? :D
 
Jan 29, 2010
502
0
0
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
So i just google for steephill.com and than it will jump to my face?

Sorry for sounding idiotic, but i´ve never watched live streams in the internet, since eurosport germany normally brings all important cycling events live (except when the French Tennis tournament disturpes the great giro)...
My apologies. Being in Canada I have to watch most of my racing on that site so for some reason I assume everyone knows about it.

My bad. I can see others have already given the full links.
 
leftover pie said:
can someone post up a profile of the stage including details of the different questions (Cat 1, HC, Cat 3)

:D



Big cat 1 to start with as Lance admits doping. Some cat 1 and hc climbs over the first half with shocking revelations, but ultimately ends in a long flat and disapointment. Will not turn out to be the decisive stage.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts