• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Tour de Oprah (WT) (1 team of 1 rider) Live Thread

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Its 11.30 pm Thursday here in the UK..when does the first stage start UK time?

Time zones confuse the feck out of me...I is a bit simples with things like that, :D

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
For if the OWN channel does not work, can people link working streams? I am not good at all in handling such stuff. So i´d definitively need help.

Thank you guys in advance... :)

Darryl Webster said:
Its 11.30 pm Thursday here in the UK..when does the first stage start UK time?

Time zones confuse the feck out of me...I is a bit simples with things like that, :D
2:00 am -- 3:00 am (where i am)... thus, i am using the record because L.A. is just not worth losing sleep over... a c*** is a c*** regardless of time zones.

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
For if the OWN channel does not work, can people link working streams? I am not good at all in handling such stuff. So i´d definitively need help.

Thank you guys in advance... :)

Steephill has a link to the OWN feed. I imagine they might link to alternate streams if available.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
WinterRider said:
Steephill has a link to the OWN feed. I imagine they might link to alternate streams if available.

So i just google for steephill.com and than it will jump to my face?

Sorry for sounding idiotic, but i´ve never watched live streams in the internet, since eurosport germany normally brings all important cycling events live (except when the French Tennis tournament disturpes the great giro)...

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:

Sorry for sounding idiotic, but i´ve never watched live streams in the internet, since eurosport germany normally brings all important cycling events live (except when the French Tennis tournament disturpes the great giro)...

http://www.steephill.tv

Are Phil & Paul commenting this race? :D

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:

My apologies. Being in Canada I have to watch most of my racing on that site so for some reason I assume everyone knows about it.

My bad. I can see others have already given the full links.

64955_10151161154781442_453824441_n.png

leftover pie said:
can someone post up a profile of the stage including details of the different questions (Cat 1, HC, Cat 3)

:D

stage-16-tour-de-France-2010.jpg

Big cat 1 to start with as Lance admits doping. Some cat 1 and hc climbs over the first half with shocking revelations, but ultimately ends in a long flat and disapointment. Will not turn out to be the decisive stage.