• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Tour de Oprah (WT) (1 team of 1 rider) Live Thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Last 5k of todays stage.

300xpy1.jpg

The Hitch said:
stage-16-tour-de-France-2010.jpg

Big cat 1 to start with as Lance admits doping. Some cat 1 and hc climbs over the first half with shocking revelations, but ultimately ends in a long flat and disapointment. Will not turn out to be the decisive stage.

As i remember he got the break on that stage, had a big helping hand (Horner) to win but ended up losing. Maybe a sign?

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
"Never tested positive" not to forget...

I wonder what the Lance lovers next argument will be, probably that it was the evil Europeans that made him do it, oh yeah, - and by the way, he was not the only one doing it...

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
TheEnoculator said:
It's almost 8pm EST here. I did my spinning, had my dinner and waiting for the show to start. I hope my dinner stays down during the interview.

It's 2am over here.
I think I might need another white lunchbag to perform.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
thirteen said:
2:00 am -- 3:00 am (where i am)... thus, i am using the record because L.A. is just not worth losing sleep over... a c*** is a c*** regardless of time zones.

How unladylike of you. :D

Ok, be honest...hands up all those who have already wet themselves.:p

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I heard some clown on the local radio today, a "pr" expert, say that Lancie-poo has passed over 600 doping tests ........

Jesus Mary and Joseph .....

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
purcell said:
I heard some clown on the local radio today, a "pr" expert, say that Lancie-poo has passed over 600 doping tests ........

Jesus Mary and Joseph .....

If Armstrong says that during the interview, then my dinner seriously will come out from where it went in.

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Can't believe that it soon will be all over for Armstrong, no more lies!!!! :):):)

You are more hopeful than I am, I expect him to turn ans spin and still look for any way out without actually taking responsibility.