• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Thibaut Pinot discussion thread

Page 138 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
How could he break one mountain while riding on a completely different one? That would be Tibonuclear!
On the PDBF, it would be Tibogacar :)

He felt good today, was in front, bigger gears than what he has done lately, sore legs but TP is in good spirits. Tough stage tomorrow that will tell us where he stands condition wise.

I read the last page...the troll is still there, isn't he? Me too...two new jobs and three houses later, my bike is out of the storage unit, back in the garage, just tuned up. I live again!

Last edited:
Even great riders can make honest mistakes.

What mistake did Pinot make? He is 31, that is a fact. Pretty sure the "only 31" bit came from the author of the article - Dane Cash - and who am I to argue with a guy named 'Dane Cash'? Especially when he speaks the truth.

such potential... :(

Says a lot about the expectations towards the guy that people are acting like his - quite frankly very respectful palmares - are a let-down.

Reactions: Tonton
What mistake did Pinot make? He is 31, that is a fact. Pretty sure the "only 31" bit came from the author of the article - Dane Cash - and who am I to argue with a guy named 'Dane Cash'? Especially when he speaks the truth.

Dane Cash sounds sound a lot like a made up name though. Pinot is not too old, but if you really think Elissonde is a youngster, then you simply must be a lost cause anyway :p

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS