• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thor's book

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
coinneach said:
It's not a good encouragement for other riders to come out and say what they knew when though, is it?

But Hushovd has only himself to blame for this. He's the one who spouted all that BS about never having seen doping or any such thing. I have no sympathy for him on this one.

When I look at the "new generation" I see two sides:

Taylor Phinney calls out riders for using finishing bottles.

Tejay wanted to see video confirmation of Lance doping. :rolleyes:

If Taylor reports more of this type of behavior, it will likely be well received. Tejay, on the other hand, is setting himself up as the über-doosh. Encouragement or disdain is already on the plate. It's up to each individual to choose which offering they embrace. They should best choose wisely. It really is up to them.

Granville57 said:
But Hushovd has only himself to blame for this. He's the one who spouted all that BS about never having seen doping or any such thing. I have no sympathy for him on this one.

Tejay wanted to see video confirmation of Lance doping. :rolleyes:

If Taylor reports more of this type of behavior, it will likely be well received. Tejay, on the other hand, is setting himself up as the über-doosh. Encouragement or disdain is already on the plate. It's up to each individual to choose which offering they embrace. They should best choose wisely. It really is up to them.

It's not 'two sides'..Taylor and Tejay are best buds.
Thor T & Tejay were all teammates together on Och's team remember..just sayin' it's not so black & white

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Granville57 said:

Tejay wanted to see video confirmation of Lance doping.

wtf? Did I miss what must be one of the stupidest reactions ever?

But maybe it's not that crazy idea - nowadays in the smartphones-cameras-everywhere era, it's actually not that impossible to think about who will be the first videotaped doper.

TRENDING THREADS