• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thoughts on Astana so far?

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Python never said I was "the smartest" - nor did I "slam" an article by Cyclingnews.

Hard to debate someone when they misrepresent what has been said.

Hey man sorry but can I call misrepresentation the same thing as saying I am another poster? Pot meet black kettle.

OK again I am sorry so what do you want to talk about here about AStana and their not paying riders and forcing Vino on Johan. I am growing tired of pubis and his links and want new game. Maybe you should to read the clinic and see all the hate against Vino in there so you won't get wiplash when you defend this now. Hipocracy is not something you guys know the definition of I see.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
not really snakerunner. i can do it any moment, just don't want to have the thread derailed any more.

be sure, there is a self admitted proof (with links !) that you are are closet armstrong arse sniffer for many years and a troll with multiple suck puppets here and else where on the internet.

mods know it. brodeal challenged you to it. face it. rattle snake.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
python said:
not really snakerunner. i can do it any moment, just don't want to have the thread derailed any more.

be sure, there is a self admitted proof (with links !) that you are are closet armstrong arse sniffer for many years and a troll with multiple suck puppets here and else where on the internet.

Hey man don't you need to go watdch TV and calculate some VAM numbers you dork?

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
python said:

Hey what is up with the large print? Do you have trouble reading? So I am a armstrong sniffer? Where did that come from? Seems like some type of button was pushed over on the East coast that has made you derail off the 6train?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
no never did. i can can copy and paste well. would you like me to about the the bud who defend your texas arse? we can find some material about chrisE too.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
dickwrench said:
Hey man sorry but can I call misrepresentation the same thing as saying I am another poster? Pot meet black kettle.

OK again I am sorry so what do you want to talk about here about AStana and their not paying riders and forcing Vino on Johan. I am growing tired of pubis and his links and want new game. Maybe you should to read the clinic and see all the hate against Vino in there so you won't get wiplash when you defend this now. Hipocracy is not something you guys know the definition of I see.

I realize English is not your first language - so perhaps you should reread my first post on this issue a little slower, as I pointed out that along with Vino part of Johan's contract was that he did not have to take Kloden.

My opinions on Vino have been made in the appropriate forums in the Clinic and are easily available - my neck will be fine.

If you want a new game I believe there is hockey on Versus.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
python said:
no never did. i can can copy and paste well. would you like me to about the the bud who defend your texas arse? we can find some material about chrisE too.

Again I am not this person you dork who you think I am. . :D

dickwrench said:
So Publicus tell me how you figure out which article about the UCI is true and which artilcle is false and when the UCI lies and when they do not? If I paste report from vriman from UCI it is false but this is true. I get it when UCI says something that is against Johan it is true and just and when it is anythign else it is false. I get it now. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the bolded part of yoru reply becuse it supports my point. vino is full of ****t because Johan left on his terms. What you bolded has nothing to do with what Johan thinks about vino doper so now you say Vino has power over Johan. So it must be Johan didn't want more power to Vino or was it he didn't want a doper on his team? How can you conclude what the truth is from that statement oh yeah it supports your pretzel logic.

I don't believe I've ever questioned the UCI's veracity. If the pay issue hadn't been resolved, then Astana would not have a license for the 2009-2010 season. So the question is what is Bruyneel talking about. If you want to argue about some other matter regarding the UCI and its veracity, start a new thread. As to this issue, it seems pretty straightforward. At least based on the facts as I understand them.

As for the Vino matter, you said if Vino had power why didn't he tell Johan he could leave if he didn't want him to return. Vino did. And Johan subsequently left. As for why I think it's control over doping, says here that he is currently riding the coattails of a man who is an unrepetent doper. Maybe it's because it's his unrepetent doper. In any event Bruyneel was not forced to bring in Vino and Vino was able to return and enjoy more success (quantitative) than the other repetent doper who returned in 2008. All's well that ends well.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
I realize English is not your first language - so perhaps you should reread my first post on this issue a little slower, as I pointed out that along with Vino part of Johan's contract was that he did not have to take Kloden.

My opinions on Vino have been made in the appropriate forums in the Clinic and are easily available - my neck will be fine.

If you want a new game I believe there is hockey on Versus.

Who is talking about Kloden here? If I am ChrisE or the volcano dude then I think they are english so why are you confused about what I write? I never wrote anything that said "kloden". duh.

You refuse to debate my point and the articule because it makes you look like a hypocrate. I read your posts and now that somebody comes back at you with your hypocracy then you divert with Kloden. Smart guy right.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
Publicus said:
I don't believe I've ever questioned the UCI's veracity. If the pay issue hadn't been resolved, then Astana would not have a license for the 2009-2010 season. So the question is what is Bruyneel talking about. If you want to argue about some other matter regarding the UCI and its veracity, start a new thread. As to this issue, it seems pretty straightforward. At least based on the facts as I understand them.

As for the Vino matter, you said if Vino had power why didn't he tell Johan he could leave if he didn't want him to return. Vino did. And Johan subsequently left. As for why I think it's control over doping, says here that he is currently riding the coattails of a man who is an unrepetent doper. Maybe it's because it's his unrepetent doper. In any event Bruyneel was not forced to bring in Vino and Vino was able to return and enjoy more success (quantitative) than the other repetent doper who returned in 2008. All's well that ends well.

Yo and the confused doctor need to slow up between confused posting. You post a link saying UCI said Astana can't get a license without paying the riders. Now Johan takes them to court saying they didn't pay the riders. If Johan is full of it would he file in a court? Hello wake up now. You say start a new thread questioning UCI and yet you post a link for proof of what you say from the UCI so I can't question it. Who's on first? :confused:

So now about Vino the article said Johan said he didn't want vino on the team. Period. You talk about this power control and assume it is just that when Vino had the power all along. Who ties your shoe in the morning?

python said:

ChrisE and Oncearunner are from Daily Peloton Forums. Judging by the way they tag team each other in some threads, I think they are colluding with each other to troll.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
ChrisE and Oncearunner are from Daily Peloton Forums. Judging by the way they tag team each other in some threads, I think they are colluding with each other to troll.

Hey man I'm waiting for python to say I am you so I can be dickdeal. That is what python look for when he is low on cash. :D

dickwrench said:
Yo and the confused doctor need to slow up between confused posting. You post a link saying UCI said Astana can't get a license without paying the riders. Now Johan takes them to court saying they didn't pay the riders. If Johan is full of it would he file in a court? Hello wake up now. You say start a new thread questioning UCI and yet you post a link for proof of what you say from the UCI so I can't question it. Who's on first? :confused:

So now about Vino the article said Johan said he didn't want vino on the team. Period. You talk about this power control and assume it is just that when Vino had the power all along. Who ties your shoe in the morning?

Nothing stops Bruyneel from filing any lawsuit. The court will decide if it has merit. As the facts are known, Astana satisfied it's salary obligations for the 2009 team. If it had not, it would have lost it's license in 2010. It is as simple as that. If you want to debate the veracity of some other matter involving the UCI, please feel free to start a new thread. On this matter, it seems pretty clear that the UCI had no basis to withdraw or suspend Astana's salary for failure to pay salaries.

As I recall, Vino returned in 2009, even riding the Vuelta for Astana under the management of Johan Bruyneel. So it would seem that Bruyneel did not have sufficient power to keep Vino off the team.

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:

Someone told me you would be dropping in.
I see you do not consider yourself and TFF tag teaming in the politico thread? Seriously if you want to suck on pythons D then just do it on some type of cyber chat.

You must have some time of issue with me that I do not know about?

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
dickwrench said:
Who is talking about Kloden here? If I am ChrisE or the volcano dude then I think they are english so why are you confused about what I write? I never wrote anything that said "kloden". duh.

You refuse to debate my point and the articule because it makes you look like a hypocrate. I read your posts and now that somebody comes back at you with your hypocracy then you divert with Kloden. Smart guy right.

Hmm, if I have 'refused to debate your point' how do you know that my view is hypocritical?

The name of this thread is 'Thoughts on Astana so far?' - which would not have any relevance to JB and his difficulties with Astana. If you want to start a different thread on the JB vs Astana topic then go right ahead.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:

thanks bro. i figured that much. hue janus keyed me in on that first. you can also see it in this thread.

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
python said:
dork is the one who cant read. where did i say i know who you are ? **** wench. but i do know how to cut and paste.

Yeah I did that once (cut and paste) from a thread in cyclingforums from a guy named ?Talia?? What is up with rattlesnake?

If you would like I can paste a few classic posts from that forum?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Oncearunner8 said:
What is up with rattlesnake?

since you asked, rattlesnake...

once a runner said:
Yeah Pelota was me,,,,, Riley Martin was me,,,,,,,, and so is OAR.
In my opinion you are getting to worked up about this. Try to “keep it cool”.

My apologies to the DPF for having a couple of sock-puppets here, it is against the forum rules

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
here's a problem oncerunner. your problem, indeed, similar to the utter arrogance of your loverboy armstrong.

you appear from nowhere, start calling people names, flaming asking for responses, insulting them and misrepresenting them.

when getting a warning about calling your stupidly, you ignore it. when getting a slap in the face you are asking for a context.. gees, what context, you admit to being a troll having sock-puppets and and having people baited by your armstrong on the dpf ? gees what more context do you need ? everyone now sees who you are - a lowly, not too sharp troll who never posts anything about cycling but has plenty of conflicts all over.

regarding me, you still have no clue.

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
python said:
here's a problem oncerunner. your problem, indeed, similar to the utter arrogance of your loverboy armstrong.

you appear from nowhere, start calling people names, flaming asking for responses, insulting them and misrepresenting them.

when getting a warning about calling your stupidly, you ignore it. when getting a slap in the face you are asking for a context.. gees, what context, you admit to being a troll having sock-puppets and and having people baited by your armstrong on the dpf ? gees what more context do you need ? everyone now sees who you are - a lowly, not too sharp troll who never posts anything about cycling but has plenty of conflicts all over.

regarding me, you still have no clue.

thanks for the info.

I hope you and VinoK can work out the crank issues along with the bloodbus.

you have to ADMT that I was on to your quality power assssesments from before. Give it a rest and have fun.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
there is no rest until trolls like you (actually those smarter than you) are exposed for what they are because you were an easy one. admitting, well but there is more to go pal.:D

@dickwrench

About Johan, he would probably been fired anyways, the Kazakh cycling federation was not happy about what he did with the team and so on. And mocking a rider for doping belongs in the clinic. Why dont you make a new topic in the clinic. "Astana the most doped team ever". Then you would feel better.

But right now you are just beeing ignorant, saying Johan did not want a doper on his team, Levi tested positive back in 96. Lance got samples from 99 that are positive, Kloden has been involved in doping. A bunch of Lance teammates where doped. This is thoughts on Astana so far. Not from last year, i am tired of Lance fans that protect him like he was there father.

I like to watch Lance race, i was excited when he did the comback in 08. But i am not a fcuking idoit that are so ignorant and protects him. HE IS AND ***, but it's still funny to watch and old man race.