• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What are we going to do for La Course tomorrow? Discuss in the thread for stage 1, in the women's racing thread, in a designated thread or all over the forum?

Is it going to be fully broadcasted? Then you could open a new thread for it, in my opinion. Otherwise I would discuss it in the women's road racing. Please not in the stage 1 thread, that always irritates me, because it's actually two completely seperate races discussed in one thread. :(

Is it going to be fully broadcasted? Then you could open a new thread for it, in my opinion. Otherwise I would discuss it in the women's road racing. Please not in the stage 1 thread, that always irritates me, because it's actually two completely seperate races discussed in one thread. :(

I believe, it will be fully broadcasted, cause it's on from 8 AM on Danish TV, and Marty MacDonald and Dani King also said they were going to be working again at that time.

I agree, that it doens't make sense to do it in the thread for stage 1, cause even though it finishes before the start of the stage, it will stil be filled with a lot of discussions about the Tour in general.

If a thread hasn't been made by then, I'll create one later tonight.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Thread to vote for the best TDF since ages? Will rewatch trying to figure out the strange sound coming from Pogi's bike ( I'm still angry with the Polish dude who sold me a defunct DT swiss rear wheel through ebay in the days of the hard lockdown)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts