• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Maybe this is just for the upcoming race threads, but:
Would it be a good idea to have a “WT Relegation battle” thread?
One general thread for this instead of discussions about the same points in 5 different team threads?
Given there are several teams involved and the meaning is very big with 3 years WT-license on the line, I think it’s a topic that deserves a specific channel.
If yes, I think it would be brilliant if someone that has a really good overview of the situation (including which riders in each team matters etc) could start it.

Maybe this is just for the upcoming race threads, but:
Would it be a good idea to have a “WT Relegation battle” thread?
One general thread for this instead of discussions about the same points in 5 different team threads?
Given there are several teams involved and the meaning is very big with 3 years WT-license on the line, I think it’s a topic that deserves a specific channel.
If yes, I think it would be brilliant if someone that has a really good overview of the situation (including which riders in each team matters etc) could start it.
@Samamba should do it considering he's watching it very closely ;)

Reactions: Sandisfan
So no EC thread? I‘ve never made a thread before so don‘t expect much if I have to make one but I don’t think it‘s a lesser known race.
Mosts years there is one, but the route is lame, so I guess nobody wanted one, but if there is one that you want to make, of course you can make it! Preferably include the ITT’s and women’s race as well, to make it one big thread.

Could we have a world championship thread already? I want to complain that all my cq riders who could keep me from falling deep deep are opting out of the chance to save me.
I see no reason why not.

I'm considering making a thread for the Canadian races. I know it's not a stage race, but I think they're enough of a "package deal" that it would make sense to just have a shared thread.
I’ll have one out in the next bit of time.

• Love
Reactions: Sandisfan