• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah, normally the talks about that starts after the routes for at least the giro and the tour are published, but in the last couple of days I already read some interesting rumours, so could make sense to have the thread already now..

You could probably have started it a week ago, and it would already have been 100+ pages of various people having an opinion about which GT Evenepoel should ride.

I’m still working on the 2023 comeback thread. Have just been behind because of school though hopefully comes out 12/1 and doesn’t crash the forum.

That last bit is important! (Though I do hope it comes out on 1/12. Having to wait until next year would be a shame, and why the 12th? :p)

BTW, I'm planning on another Christmas Calendar; new and improved version.

TRENDING THREADS