• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Thread planning

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I have been considering both Wiebes and Kool.
There's also my suggestion for a Norsgaard thread.

Hey, there's already a Wiebes thread, but I have considered making it a dual/duel thread for her and Kool.

And if Lucas Towers gets a breakthrough at some point, we'll need a Two Towers thread for him and Alice.

Of the current pros, I think Vos, AVV, CUL, Wiebes, Balsamo and Kopecky are the ones who have their own threads.

Last edited:
Had an idea for a thread but not sure if it's worth the effort.

We've probably all come across some guys on Strava that are clearly pro's but they don't use their real names. So i thought it might be interesting to list those who are not easily identifiable, based on times in relation to the times of riders who are using their real name in a race, it's sometimes possible to figure out who they are. Mainly interesting if you see a KOM by a pro, that you could check who it is. But so far i can think of two (i had a 3rd but i forgot). So would people like the idea for a thread, and if so, do others know (former) pros that are on Strava under aliases? I'm not going to make a thread for 2 riders obviously.

Correcaminos .
John Deere
Dani Martinez
Yves Lampaert

Reactions: Samu Cuenca
Had an idea for a thread but not sure if it's worth the effort.

We've probably all come across some guys on Strava that are clearly pro's but they don't use their real names. So i thought it might be interesting to list those who are not easily identifiable, based on times in relation to the times of riders who are using their real name in a race, it's sometimes possible to figure out who they are. Mainly interesting if you see a KOM by a pro, that you could check who it is. But so far i can think of two (i had a 3rd but i forgot). So would people like the idea for a thread, and if so, do others know (former) pros that are on Strava under aliases? I'm not going to make a thread for 2 riders obviously.

Correcaminos .
John Deere
Dani Martinez
Yves Lampaert

I can't find it now, so I may be misrembering things, but I was sure I once discovered Hugh Carthy under a weird name on there.

Is anyone working on a thorough Gran Camiño thread?

A thread, I said! Can you make a thread! Not a threat.

It is a threat that I will make a De Panne thread if no one else does.

By the way a Lenny Martinez thread would be great. I just made a Grégoire one already, I cannot be the go-to-woman when it comes to all French riders... especially since I'm not even French.

I have one prepared, in my head. Just waiting for the right moment.

Reactions: BR2 and Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS